Chapter 2

Third Person:
Everyone watched as the figure took their hood off revealing..........Flash. "Flash where have you been and where is twilight" cadence asked. "Yeah where is twily" shining asked. "Twilight is fighting of chrysalis and her daughter, they want us or them just keep them safe for us" flash said pointing to the two other cloaked figures. "Please I need to go back, just take care of them for us, we can't have them hurt, we won't be back for a while" flash said. "We will help any way we can" celestia said. Suddenly twilight ran in out of breath. "Come on we need to go now" she said to flash and they ran out and far away.

Everyone turned their attention to the two other cloaked figures. They suddenly started crying and cadence rushed over with shining. They used magic and took their hoods off revealing 2 young 'unicorn' foals. The first one had a light magenta/purple coat with medium blue hair and light blue and pink highlights. She had bright blue eyes. The other had a orange coat with dark blue/purple mane and light blue and white highlights. He had purple eyes. They both stopped crying and looked up at everyone. "Hello, who are you what's your names" luna asked. "I am Dusk Shine and this is my sister Dawn Light we are about 6 months old roughly" Dusk said. "Twilight and flash are our parents, our family was attacked by chrysalis and her daughter Dark embrace" Dawn said. Everyone stood shocked staring at them. "So you are both unicorns" celestia asked. "No" they said in perfect sync. They took their cloaks off and everyone saw their wings. Dawns faded to white at the tips and dusk faded to red. "Your alicorns" luna said. "Yes, we are alicorns and mum says we are powerful as well" they said together again. "How do you sync like that" rainbow asked. "Well we don't know we are twins so I guess it comes naturally for us but we seriously don't know how we do it so well" they said again in perfect sync. Everyone stood still. What a day.