Chapter 4

15 years later...
Third Person:
Everyone was in the main room talking except for dusk and dawn. Suddenly they both ran in. "We know where they are, and they are alive" the said together. "Really" Celestia asked looking hopeful. "Yes we are leaving now" dusk said as he and dawn transported.

*with dusk and dawn*
They were walking into a cave underground when they heard a laugh. They went in and saw their parents on the floor chained up no dark embrace laughing. They ran in and fought with dark embrace. Dawn got badly hurt as she fought dark embrace and dusk freed their parents. Mum dad and dusk jumped through a portal but dawn was left to fight alone. Chrysalis showed up and they fought even harder.

*with everyone*
Everyone greeted twilight and flash. "Crap" dusk said with wide eyes. "What" everyone asked. "We left dawn alone" he said. Suddenly chrysalis showed up. "Nice to see you all" she said. "What do you want chrysalis" twilight said. "No, it's what you want" she said showing a picture of dawn unconscious with dark embrace standing over her. Everyone gasped as they saw dawn leap up taking her by surprise and shooting dark embrace into a wall and chained her there. She vanished and appeared behind chrysalis. She shot her down to the floor and chrysalis vanished. Dawn shook her head then collapsed to her knees. Everyone ran to her. "You idiot" she says as she poked dusk with her horn. "Sorry" he mumbled. "I get attacked and you say sorry" dawn muttered. "Whatever, you are fine" he said. Then dawn chased him around the room and everyone laughed as he tried to fly away but dawn just teleported to where he was each time. They calmed down and everyone had a good time.

THE END!