CHAPTER 1

**bear with me this story starts painfully slow :D**

"You may now kiss the bride."

That last word made me the happiest person in the world. She was finally my wife. Without hesitation I captured her lips with mine sealing our marriage.

As the wedding march started once again we broke apart and stared deep into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes were gleaming from the tears of joys that threatened to fall down her face.

"Congratulations Blake," my father said shaking my hand firmly before turning to my wife, "Take good care of him Christiana," he chuckled as he pecked her cheek.

"Very funny, dad," I said behind gritted teeth.

Why does he make jokes about my masculinity? Just because I'm short doesn't make me any less of a man.

I pulled Chrissie with me as I stormed away with her. I heard her say her apologies but ignored it.

The rest of the day went painfully slow. Why do people feel the need to talk to us so much? This is our wedding why are you getting involved?

-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­

"After you Mrs Adams," I said in a posh voice ushering Chrissie into my apartment.

"Why thank you Mr Adams," she curtsied.

We both laughed as we walked into the apartment.

"Why don't you go and get the wine and join me in the bedroom," she purred seductively winking at me before sauntering down the corridor to my bedroom.

I bit my lip seductively as I watched her walk away still in her skin tight wedding dress. This girl's going to drive me crazy tonight, I thought to myself shaking my head in lust.

I ran up to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of red wine and two champagne glasses.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

"Oh hell yes," I whispered under my breath as I got an eye full of Chrissie on my bed.

She was wearing white bridal lingerie, the bra leaving little to the imagination.

"C'mere," she purred, beckoning me with her finger.

"We leave tomorrow so let's give this apartment a good bye present." she whispered nibbling my ear.

"No problem."

-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­­_-_-_-_-_-­

"Baby, are we lost?"

"No Chrissie we just need to reverse and get backed to the main road," I repeated for the fourth time in the past hour.

How many times does she have to ask me the same thing? Why won't she just shut up? I'm a man I know how to find my way.

I looked at my rear view mirror as I started to reverse. Out of nowhere, two golden eyes were staring right at me.

"Arghh!" I screamed accelerating forward heading towards a tree.

Luckily I slammed the breaks centimetres before the tree.

I looked back at the mirror but the eyes were no longer there. Had I imagined it? Yes that's it, I reassured myself. But those eyes were painfully familiar. They looked just like... no they can't be. She's dead.

** i promise you that this book will catch up in a little bit :)**