EPILOGUE

"So what do you reckon happened, chief?" the young officer asked looking down at the body.

"Well son, it appears Adams had an argument with his spouse which ended with him murdering her," the older man said scratching his greying beard. “Why she was naked, i don't want to know but I’m guessing that Adams panicked and shot himself," the officer said going kneeling down to inspect the body once again.

He didn't understand why anyone who'd just got married less than 48 hours would commit murder and suicide.

"Officer Drury we're here to collect the bodies," a tall man dressed in a white laboratory smock and mask said.

the officer gave a nod in response and three people dressed like the tall man produced a black body bag and hulled the body of Blake Adams inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                      MEANWHILE

Blake Adams watched as the chief and the young officer converse about what they thought had happened. how could they think I’d kill Chrissie? He thought to himself.

He watched in a trance as his body was hulled carelessly into the body bag as the chief looked down at it in disgust.

Blake felt a pair of arms sling themselves around his torso from behind. He didn't need to turn around to see who the owner of the hands was.

Samantha reached up to Blake's ear and whispered, "You’re mine." 

**THE END**

N/A- YEY! It’s the end of another of my books *cry* but it’s all good this means I get to start on another one*cheer* anyway what did you think of it because honestly I hated the epilogue I’m thinking of changing it later on when I’m more inspired . So tell me your thoughts and feeling and don’t forget to vote :D. Cheers!