CHAPTER 4

“Mr Jenkins I need to go home,” I said panting from running all over the building in search for his office.

“Why is that?” he asked calmly.

“I have a family emergency.”

Oh crap, what do I say? I can’t tell him that I have a feeling that my wife is going to be murdered by someone who died ages ago.

“Um- my wife is having a baby?” I lied.

“Okay Mr Adams, just make sure you’re here tomorrow 9am sharp!”

I can’t believe he actually believed me, I laughed in my head but the my mood suddenly changed as I feared what would await me at home.  I hope that phone call was another of my hallucinations because if something happened to Chrissie I will never forgive myself.

__________________________________________________________________________

I opened the door gingerly and peered in. There was nothing out of the ordinary.

“Chrissie?” I hollered nervously.

Silence.

I started running around the rooms but found nothing in the rooms. Maybe I did imagine the call. Maybe she’s still at the home depot.

I was about to walk to walk back to the living room when I had the sudden urge to pee.

Sighing I turned back around and headed to the bathroom.

Whistling, I did my business until I was empty.

I might as well shower now, I thought to myself.

I pulled back the shower curtain and I swear I literally shit myself.

My beautiful wife was hanging naked from the shower dead. Her body was bloody and decorated with cuts and bruises.

Please be alive, I chanted over and over in my head.

Slowly I moved my hands closer and closer to her. My fingers recoiled at the feel of her cold body.

“Chrissie,” I whispered tears flowing down my face.

“She’s dead,” that familiar voice breathed down my neck.

“Samantha leave me alone!” I yelled to the empty room.

“I don’t want to,” she pouted.

As she said that she suddenly appeared in front me. She looked the same as she always did; straight black hair, caramel, complexion and the ever penetrating golden eyes.

 She sauntered elegantly like a cat. A dangerous, murderous, nymphomaniac cat.

The closer she got, the further I backed away from her until my back was against Chrissie’s chest. I fought the urge to throw up as Chrissie head lolled onto my shoulder.

“Come closer Blakey” she purred beckoning me with her finger. As if in a trance I started walking closer to her. “Good boy”.

Suddenly our lips were dangerously close. The gap became smaller and smaller until she’d captured my lips with hers. As soon as her lips touched mine I collapsed into darkness.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I regained consciousness, I couldn’t remember what had happened after entering the house. My head was banging. I tried to stand up but I realised that my hands were bound together behind me. I opened my eyes and saw that my feet were also tied together. I also realised I was sat on a chair.

“Finally you’re awake,” Samantha said suddenly appearing in front of me.

“What do you want from me?” I hissed wincing in pain.

“I want you to pay for killing me.”

“I never killed you!” I yelled.

“Liar!” she screeched slapping my face.

“You used me,” she started. “You used me  just to look good in front of your friends and when you didn’t want me anymore you killed me!” she said raising her voice at the end.

“Samantha I was a teenage boy, I didn’t know what any better. And you know I didn’t kill you. You killed yourself!”

“You made me do it!” she cried. “So YOU killed me! Now it’s your turn.”

What does she mean it’s my turn?

In a blink of an eye, my limbs were unbound once again. I stood up and tried to make a run for it but I found that I couldn’t control my body.

“You’re going to die the way you killed me!”

The way she died?

“B-b-but you shot yourself,” I cried.

“Aww come on Blakey, boys don’t cry,” she taunted.

I tried to swing at her but I couldn’t move.

“You shouldn’t hurt girls,” she smirked

How does she know what I’m thinking?

“Because I’m in control” she said answering my silent question.

With that she snapped her fingers and my legs came to life. Robotically I started to walk towards the bedroom. I moved to my bedside and reached in to grab my luger.

“No please,” I begged Sam as the gun was raised to my head. "Can't we talk about this?"

“ Bye bye Blakey”.

BANG.

*** aww i'm sad that i'm almost finished but all great things must come to an end ( how modest) lol anyway Nathan i'm catching up :D***