Chapter 4 - Behind Closed Doors

***WARNING! THE FOLLOWING PART OF THIS SERIES IS A LEMON. IF YOU'RE NOT INTO LEMONS, PLEASE DON'T READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!***

Now that they were behind closed doors and without prying eyes, they both let loose. Her hands made their way to Bucky's jacket buttons which she undid. She pushed the jacket off and he immediately understood what she wanted.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked as he parted a few millimetres from her mouth. She pulled back slightly to look at him with slightly incredulous eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a slight frown. She let out a small laugh and tilted her head.

"Absolutely nothing's wrong. And just in case you haven't realised it yet, yes I'm very sure," she replied before pulling him back in for a passionate kiss. He responded in kind and when he felt her remove his tie, pull his shirt from his trousers and unbutton it, he let his own fingers find the hem of her shirt and pulled it out of her trousers. At first he was hesitant about unbuttoning it but when he felt her hands slide his shirt off, he deftly undid her shirt buttons and pushed the thing off of her. He let her pull his undershirt off and he took that time to look at her. He let his eyes trail over her arm tattoo which turned out to be bigger than he'd anticipated. It travelled all the way across her upper chest. He looked up to her face; she was flushed and she looked so beautiful. He couldn't believe this was happening. They soon rejoined their lips and they both moaned as soon as their hot skin made contact. They ran their hands over each other and Bucky started kissing his way down her jaw to her neck. She sighed happily as she tilted her head in order to give him the space he needed.

Bucky placed soft kisses on her neck and shoulders before she pulled him back up to her lips and started moving them towards the bed. She undid his belt and trousers before she playfully pushed him onto the bed. He watched her as she gave him a sultry look before she turned around. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra as she looked back at him flirtatiously. He gulped. None of the few other ladies he'd been with had ever been this sexually open. He liked the change. He watched her as she dropped the bra to the floor and turned around, giving him a full view of her breasts. She was absolutely perfect in his eyes. She crawled on top of him and straddled his hips. She took his hands in hers and guided them to her body. He took over and pulled her towards him to kiss her sensually. He let his hands explore her breasts. He first cupped them and then softly brushed his fingers over her nipples. He heard her inhale sharply with pleasure before she kissed him back with renewed passion. She ground her hips into his and they both moaned. He was getting harder and harder as the minutes ticked by. He suddenly rolled them both over so he was on top of her. She immediately started pushing off his trousers and boxers. He parted from her so he could shed those off, as well as his shoes and socks. He crawled back over her and started undoing her trousers. She lifted her hips so he could pull them down, along with her tights and panties. She had somehow kicked off her shoes sometime before they were in bed. He stood before her for a few seconds, taking her in. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and took him in as well.

He was surprised that she was neatly trimmed and not bushy like the few girls he'd been with before. He decided he liked the look. She really did look perfect. She, in turn, let her hands and eyes wander up his torso. He was absolutely perfect. She let her hands go further down until she reached his cock. He closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly upwards and breathed deeply as her hand closed around it.

She admired his impressive girth and length. He still wasn't hard enough though so she started moving her hand back and forth slowly before she touched her slightly parted lips to his cock and kissed it softly. His eyes flashed open and quickly looked down as he felt her warm breath and her mouth on him. His eyes widened as she took him into her mouth and he groaned at the pleasure. This was the first time anyone had ever done something like this to him and he couldn't believe this was happening. She pulled away and stood up, guiding him onto the bed. She never once took her eyes off his. When he was lying down comfortably she crawled on top of him and kissed him on the mouth before she trailed back down to his cock. She grabbed it gently in one hand and took him into her mouth once more. He groaned even louder this time as he felt sensations he'd never felt before. She hummed around him and the vibrations caused him to buck into her. She held him firmly down though and continued to lick and suck his head until he was harder than he'd ever been before. She then pulled away and started kissing her way back up to his lips. He didn't let her take that long though for he pulled her forcefully to him and he rolled them over so he was on top once again. They kissed furiously for a few more minutes, her hand still on him, slowly groping and squeezing, just enough to keep him wanting more. One of his hands made its way to her clitoris while his mouth found one of her nipples. She inhaled sharply and started moaning in pleasure. He then inserted one finger into her, to start opening her up for him. She was already quite wet so he inserted another finger and started pumping slowly. He released her breast and went back to kissing her. They were both breathing heavily and the tension was getting almost too much for them.

"Now," she whispered between kisses. He stopped for a few seconds to look at her flushed face which was full of lust for him before he complied. He pulled his hand away from her mound and positioned himself between her legs. She opened up easily for him and guided him to her opening. She wrapped her legs around him and urged him to push in. He didn't hesitate but he pushed in slowly, fearing she was new to this, even though he had his doubts on this account. He thrust in and out slowly until he was fully in. He found no resistance and he was somewhat relieved, as well as a little disappointed, but he didn't dwell on it. He had more important things to think about in that moment. He focused on the sensations - he was seeing stars while he was inside her. She was really tight and it was all he could do not to come right there and then.

They looked into each other's eyes for a second before he kissed her and started moving in and out of her slowly. It was like she was drawing him into her. He was getting completely lost in her and she was feeling the same exact way. Lily's fingernails raked down his back, scratching him quite hard. The little noises she made earlier were nothing compared to the noises she was making now, which he also decided he loved. She wasn't too loud but just loud enough to be showing her pleasure.

"That's it! Just like that!" she whispered harshly as he hit a certain spot inside her. He was pumping into her faster than before by now. He continued to push into her at the same angle he was when he'd hit that spot and he was evidently doing a good job of it because she was getting a bit louder now.

"Yes! That's it! I'm coming," she panted out. The grip with her legs around his waist became tighter as she attempted to get him to push in closer and harder. He got the message loud and clear. He thrust harder and faster into her and very soon she was tightening around him through her orgasm. He felt himself get extremely close so he thrust a few more times within her and he spilled inside her. He moaned loudly as he came. She pulled him to her lips and kissed him passionately as he was coming down from his high. He collapsed onto her and continued to kiss her sensually and slowly. He pulled out of her, rolled onto his back and pulled her with him, with his arms around her and her leg draped over his own. They lay there in silence, trying to catch their breath.

"That was amazing," she whispered after a few minutes whilst giving him an affectionate squeeze. He grinned down at her.

"I fully agree," he replied before he pecked her lips and tightened his hold slightly on her. She traced circles on his chest with her fingers, effectively relaxing him further.

"Am I ever gonna see you again?" he asked after a bit. He felt her move. She lifted her head up to look at him. She had a small smile on her face but it hid a little sadness, which he seemed to pick up on.

"Not after we finish what we came here to do," she whispered. His heart sank; he felt he had made a connection with this woman. He had never felt this way before...there was just something about her. He couldn't exactly ask her to stay with him and leave her companions for he was about to go on a mission with Steve soon.

"I'm on leave for a few more days. I'd like to see you again, if that's possible."

***

to be continued...