Chapter 15 - Home

"How is he? How did he take it?" asked Steve.

"He's exhausted. And shaken up, but he took everything really well. I retrieved his of you and me earlier in the alley so he would know that he could trust us. I can't make him remember everything all at once though because that would crush him. We just have to be patient and keep him safe from Hydra."

"I know of a place where he'll be safe. Tony Stark's offered us a place to stay in Stark Tower."

"Tony Stark? As in Iron Man?" asked Dean with a raised eyebrow. Steve nodded.

"He's offered a place for all of us?" I asked, "I'm not leaving him again."

"I'm sure he's got enough space," he told us all.

"Wait...what about the job?" asked Dean with a frown.

"Can't we do this first? There are other hunters and Nephilim out there taking care of cases. If they really need us, they can always call," I said bluntly. There was no way I was leaving Bucky now that I'd found him again. I knew now that it was destiny for us to be together. I really wanted to help them flush out Hydra.

Dean seemed to be thinking about my words, "I guess...we can afford to stop in one city for now...it's not like we have a major background case to take care of... BUT, the minute we take care of this part, we go back on the road." I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks!" I whispered before making my way back to my room to find Bucky passed out from exhaustion on the bed. My heart went out to him. He'd been through so much. I vowed to make Hydra pay for all the hurt they'd caused him and so many other people up till now.

I smiled softly before removing my jacket, boots, socks and jeans. I slipped into bed with him and scooted closer to his form.

"I love you," I whispered to his sleeping form as I took in his features.

***

Sometime during the night Bucky started thrashing about in bed and startled me awake.

"Bucky...wake up," I whispered, trying to shake him awake. It was no use apparently for he was deep into the nightmare he was having so I did the only thing I could think of. I straddled him and placed my hands on both sides of his temples. I let soothing energy flow through my arms into his mind and body, effectively calming him down slowly.

***

Bucky was having one of his worst nightmares to date! He dreamt he was back at Hydra and they were beating him and punishing him for not completing an assignment. However, he felt himself drift out of the nightmare as he saw a light drowning everything bad. Eventually he stopped thrashing about and his eyes flew open in panic. He was startled when he saw some glowing form above him and panicked even further. He tried to throw the figure off of him but he couldn't. It was too strong for him and it was holding him down. This wasn't helping his nerves. Lily! Where was she!?

He then heard her voice through his panic.

"Shh, it's okay Bucky, it's just me..." she whispered and he realised that the figure on top of him was her. Her glow subsided and he recognised her in the dim lights of the motel room. He stopped struggling and let out a shaky breath.

"Lily..." he whispered in a broken voice. He felt her hold slacken and he shot up in a sitting position to take her in his arms. She was still straddling him and his head was buried against her chest, holding on to her for dear life. She ran her fingers through his hair and tried to soothe him as best as she could.

"It's okay, my love. You're safe. I'm here," she cooed. He was shivering and it broke her heart to see him this way. He pulled his head away and found her lips with his with an urgent need.

"I love you Lily," he whispered in a broken voice.

"I love you too James," she replied before she kissed him deeply. They both needed each other in that moment. His hands slid up her tank top, effectively reaching the clasp on her bra and unhooking it. He quickly removed her top and bra in one swift movement. Her fingers made deft work of his T-shirt, undid his belt buckle and jeans. He leaned back down with her kneeling above him. He quickly shed his jeans and boxers while she removed her panties. All this time, their lips never left each other except when they'd removed their tops.

They both moaned as soon as their heated skin made contact. His hands roamed all over her body before he sat back up again, pushing her up with him. They ground their hips against the other, gasping at the pleasure that the friction caused. His human hand fisted in her hair, pulling her head back as he started kissing down her jaw, neck and finally her piqued nipple while his metal hand held her firmly down on his throbbing cock effectively eliciting delightful moans from her throat. Her hands fisted into his hair and she pulled rather roughly as he pleasured her.

She soon couldn't take any more teasing so she reached down between their bodies with one hand and grasped his cock, stroking it slightly before she lifted her hips up just enough to position him to her entrance. She lowered herself slowly onto him and they both groaned at the familiar sensation.
Lily lowered her lips to his and started grinding on top of him, earning another groan from Bucky. He breathed heavily as he let her ride him for a while but he couldn't take any more after a while so he took over and rolled them over so he was on top. He ran his hands up and down her sides as he started to pump into her, slowly at first as he started to build a rhythm.

"James," she moaned out as he made love to her harder and faster. God, how he loved how she moaned out his name in the throes of passion. She clawed at his back with her nails and he hissed in slight pain. It only increased his own pleasure and caused him to up his tempo. She pulled him down to her lips so she could kiss him fervently, as best as she could through her gasps and moans. He suddenly sat back on his knees, pulling her up with him and allowed her to continue the pace as he kissed her neck down to her breasts again. Her moans were getting louder and louder and he knew she was getting close.

"Come with me," he whispered harshly and he started thrusting faster and harder and felt himself get close. He could feel her walls start to clench and her moans got even louder as her grip on him tightened. He thrust into her a few more times and she came, crying out his name over and over again. He followed very soon after and as he came down from his high, Lily showered his face with tiny kisses and stroked him gently. They stayed in that position for a while as they got their breaths back and kissed slowly and sensually.

"I've missed you so much," she told him in an almost inaudible voice. He brushed her hair off her face and kissed her.

"I've missed you too...and I had no idea how much. Somehow, somewhere in the back of my mind, you were always there...nobody could ever wipe your face from my memory, no matter how hard they tried...and I missed you even when I didn't know I was missing you."

She kissed him back with so much passion and love, he was overwhelmed. He laid them both down on the bed and covered them with the thin bed sheet. He pulled her against his body and they both fell asleep, soundly.

This time, there were no more nightmares. This time, he was hopeful for his future.

***

The End