Chapter 1

One day, team Natsu was at the request board looking for a job. "Hey Natsu you see anything worth taking a look at?" Erza asked. "Well I saw this one job. It pays a crap ton of money it looks like. Let me take a closer look." Natsu said as he took the job off the request board.

"Holy crap! It pays 7,000,000 J!" Natsu yelled. "Are you serious?" Lucy exclaimed. "I bet it's gonna be something way out of our league if it pays that much." Gray added.

"The job says: Help wanted. We need some magicians to perform for a show we're having. Meanwhile before the day of the show, we would like help around our club." Natsu read.

"What kind of club is it?" Wendy asked. "Well it says here, a host club? What's a host club?" Natsu said, puzzled. "Oh my gosh! A host club! We have to go! Mira we'll take this job, bye!" Lucy dragged team Natsu out the door.

"Lucy do you even know where we're going?" Natsu asked. "Well the request said it was a school called, Ouran Academy. It's a school for the rich and famous." she explained.

"I researched more onto this host club of theirs and this is what I found out. The club is made up of seven members. Tamaki-senpai, Kyoya-senpai, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, the twins Hikaru and Koaru-senpai, and their newest member Haruhi-senpai." she started.

"A host club is where a group of handsome boys with too much time on their hands, entertain rich girls who also have too much time on their hands." she explained. "Well that sounds boring." Natsu commented. "Well, we're at the train station, let's go." Erza stated.

"I'm gonna be sick." Natsu and Wendy said in unison.