Chapter 2

~On the train~

"Are we there yet?" Natsu groaned as he sat back in the seat. The train hit a bump and his face went into a deeper blue color. "Don't barf on my boots man!" Gray said while shuffling away. "We have now arrived at our final destination." The conductor said. "Freedom!!!" Natsu cried as he jumped off the train.

"So this is Ouran Academy?" Lucy walked up the steps. "Well let's get started." Gray said following after her. "Of course." Erza added.

"Ok so its up the stairs in the north wing of the school, down the hallway, and in the unused music room." Lucy said. They trudged along finally stopping at a door that said, "Music room #3" Lucy put her hand on the door nob, "Here it is guys." she pushed the door open and rose petals drifted out.

"Welcome!" they heard someone say. They wandered inside to find seven men waiting in front of them. "You lovely lady's looking for the host club? You look like first time guests, well show you a good time." the tall blonde said. "Would you look at that, we've got a couple of boy customers too." two people who looked like twins said. "Now now guys, don't judge people right off the bat, they're probably just here with the girls." a shorter one with brown hair sighed.

Erza walked forward, "Is this the Ouran host club? We are here because of a job request sent out by your organization." she said while holding up the flyer. The tall blonde ran forward, "Wow, so you're really wizards? That's amazing!"

"Well let me introduce you to the host club." the blonde said while kissing the girls hands. Erza seemed unfazed but Wendy and Lucy blushed. "I am Tamaki, the king of the host club." Tamaki said. A tall black haired man walked forward, he had a child on his shoulders. "This is Mori-senpai! The one on his shoulders is Honey-senpai!" he walked over to the two siblings, "These are the twins Hikaru and Kaoru. And that man over there in the glasses is Kyoya-senpai." he pointed to a man at a computer. That left the brown haired boy.

He walked forward, "My name is Haruhi, nice to meet you all!" he said.

Natsu walked forward. He sniffed the air, "Your a girl." he said. Everyone's jaws dropped. Tamaki walked forward, "H-how exactly, d-do you know that?" Natsu sat there for a second thinking, "Well when I picked up her scent, she smelled like a girl not a guy." he explained. "You smelled my Haruhi?!" Tamaki yelled.

"What are you talking about. I'm a dragon slayer. I have a better sense of smell than anyone in this room." Natsu put his hands behind his head and walked back over to Lucy. "Whats up with these guys?" he asked. "Well from what I've heard, this place doesn't have magic at all." she explained. "They dont?... Gihi!" Natsu smirked. He walked back up to the host club,

"You wouldn't happen to have any matches, would you?"