Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates! I have a lot of work for school and tbh I forget about updates sometimes lol
---------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa! Look! He's using fire! I told you they were good Kyoya!" Tamaki exclaimed with stars in his eyes. "Seems you were right for once. To think they'd have to travel that far by train." Kyoya sighed. "It was no big deal." Lucy said standing next to Kyoya. The host club had gathered around Natsu who preformed tricks with his magic. "For the grand finale! Fire Drag-" "NATSU!" Erza yelled "How many times must I tell you, not indoors." Natsu pouted and sat down on one of the many couches. "Now then! Let's get ready for the festival~!" Tamaki announced. "We'll have customers coming in, you two" Tamaki pointed at Natsu and Gray, "Come with me." he dragged the two along.

When the two came back out, they were wearing the Ouran Academy uniform. "Crap, I hate suits." Natsu said with a scowl. "Come on its not that bad man." Gray relaxed on a couch. "Maybe it would be if you actually had all of it on." Natsu commented, to which Gray looked down and realized he wasn't wearing pants, "When the hell did that happen?!" Gray frantically tried to put his pants back on.

Lucy sighed from her place next to Kyoya. "Sorry about that, they're a lively bunch." she chuckled while sweatdropping. "No worries, this group is very lively as well." Kyoya smiled and pushed up his glasses.

"Wait, we never got your names." Tamaki said after ushering Gray to put on his shirt. "Oh, I'm Lucy and this is Wendy." Lucy motioned to the petite dragon slayer next to her. "I'm Natsu!" Natsu hopped over to Lucy and introduced himself to the host club. "I'm Erza and this is Gray." Erza stated calmly. "And I'm Happy." Happy flew into the room. "Where were you Happy." Natsu asked as the blue ball of fluff landed on his shoulders. "I was in the cafeteria, turns out this school has... Fancy Tuna~!" Happy's mouth watered and Haruhi ran over, "They do?!" she yelled and ran off to the cafeteria and Happy followed her.

"Well then, ahem, why don't we start receiving customers?" Tamaki sighed.