Chapter Four; Secrets Revealed

A/N PLEASE READ: 

Hey guys, okay so this chapter is really graphic so if you don't like things to do with abuse and rape I suggest you skip this chapter( well parts of it) . 

Read enjoy and please comment xx

*Marcell: 

From the moment I saw her everything came rushing back. I thought being away from her would make me forget all the guilt I carried but it didn't. She was scared of me and I knew it. I didn't want her to be. I wanted her to know how sorry I am, but the one thing that showed clear in her eyes above the fear was the complete and utter hatred. She hated me, and she had every right to. I could tell that the other two girls knew what had happened and once they realised they began to be cold towards me. I couldn't blame them I had hurt their friend and now I was with another one of their friends. Kahlia was none the wiser, she thinks the world of me. I love her I do, but not the way I loved.. Love Nailah. This new prick is all up on her and I can't do shit about it. All the dreams I've had about her, about her body. I can't let her go, I can't let her get away without hearing me out. I did what I did to her out of love, I had to make her understand that. Yes I was high but it was still out of love. I don't really smoke that shit anymore, only once in a while. I lit up the spliff that I was holding and inhaled the smoke holding it in longer than usual. I had to speak to her. Alone.

Kahlia-Symone: 

I don't know what Zaire's problem is but he didn't have to be so rude. If he hates me fine but Marcell has done nothing to him. Speaking of Marcell he's been really quiet with me since the dinner, I hope they didn't upset him too much. At least Emaani and Zarah tried to speak to him but it was understandable that they were more worried about Nailah. Nailah, I hope she's okay, she looked really sick when she left, here face pale and eyes glazed, almost as if she had seen a ghost. I never thought I'd be this happy again but being with Marcell is like being able to touch the stars in the sky. Who knew that my oldest friend would turn out to be my perfect boyfriend.

Emaani: 

The sight of him made my skin crawl how could you rape someone you once claimed to love? I buried my head deeper into Prince's chest and thought of my friend. I hope she's okay, I've text her and left a voicemail. I know what it's like to be off something for so long and a mere visual bringing it back to controlling your life all over again. I thought back to my younger years and winced at the memories. My vision grew hazy as flashes of the broken glass bottle flashed through my mind. Silent tears escaped my tightly closed eyes. I was the 5 year old me again, squashed in a corner between the wall and dressing table. The smell of urine mixed with weed and alcohol plagued my insides causing me to feel dizzy. I dared not to look round at what was going on. My mother was a continuous drunk and crack fein whilst my father saw himself to be some sort of gyalis. I held onto my only companion at the time, my rag doll Jade.  

"Olivia get over here" he bellowed at me. I felt urine drip down my legs as I made my way over to him. He pushed me on the bed. My mother was too stoned to notice or even care. 

"People are willing to pay a good price for you. You're gonna join your whoring mother tonight after I break you in" he said laughing sadistically. I knew what my mother did. I was too young to do that. He wouldn't make me surely. He climbed ontop of me pulling up my stained dress and ripping off my underwear. I cried for him to stop I begged him, promised I'd be a good girl, that I'd stop doing whatever it was that mad him mad all the time. He lifted his hand and slapped me across the face 

"Stop all that whining and Wriggling Olivia" he said before pining me back down on the bed. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as I heard the sound of his zipper. It was silent, then I felt a terrible pain, I screamed out. I began kicking and thrashing my arms about like a wild animal. He punched me repeatedly in my ribs until I heard a crack.