3.8

Andrew:

I sat in the school halls alone. Today is a cold, rainy day.

I like it.

I like how the small droplets fall on the ground with such calmness. I like how they fall upon my skin gently, making me get goosebumps on my arms.

The school door swung open, Kiley stepped inside. She has a jacket on, the hood pulled over her head, jeans, and a pair of black boots.

She looks beautiful, even with the hood over her, covering her most beautiful features.

Kiley looked directly at me, a smile taking over her lips as she walked towards me. Once she was close enough, she crouched down and hugged me.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down, causing her to sit on the floor beside me, her legs over my lap.

I still hugged her, my arms around her small waist. My chin on her shoulder. "I miss this...," I whispered, even though she couldn't hear me, I knew she could feel it.

Pulling away, I look at her beautiful eyes. She smiled at me, widely and gave me a quick kiss, her cold soft lips on my warm ones, sending shivers down my spine.

I smiled back at her, pushing her hood back. Her nose and cheeks were visibly red by the cold.

'I walked here, thinking the rain would still be calm.' She pouted her lips, making me chuckle.

'I don't want you getting sick, princess.' I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she smiled and layed her head on my chest. I leaned my head on the wall behind me, smiling up at the white ceiling.

We let the comfortable, soothing silence consume us.

I love this.