One Hell Of A Game

Reader pov

It's the second day of the game and Sebastian hasn't made a play yet. I haven't said a word to him, and he hasn't tried to make me. What are you planning? I thought suspiciously.

"Good afternoon, kitten." Sebastian greeted. I wrinkled my nose at the nickname. Facing away from him, I continued my work.
"I said, good afternoon." Sebastian stepped in front of me, blocking the table I was dusting. Looking up with an annoyed expression, I walked around him and resumed.
"Oh kitten," he singsonged "you don't know what's in store, do you." a smirk once again graced his features. Leaning in, he whispered softly in my ear.
"You won't like it, and that's why it shall be wondrous." A shiver went through me. I already don't like it.

Sebastian's pov [haha one time only]

Poor kitten, she has no idea what's in store. Messing with her human emotions should thoroughly scare her. Nothing permanent, just confusion. Her mind won't be able to keep up. That soul of hers, nothing like the Master's but unique in it's own way. I'm intrigued with how it will react to me. Such fun she will be.

Reader pov

I wish I could see what he's thinking. I have no idea what his plan is. If I keep ignoring him, who knows. I need a retaliation ready, to get him back as soon as he carries it out. But what will it be? Wait. I know just the thing. You go ahead Sebastian, I'm ready.