One Hell Of A Tea Party

I could see the red hot jealousy building up.

Uh oh..

Continued..

Grell looked ripe to burst, and he did. Into melodramatic tears.

"Bassy why do you love a human over me?" He sobbed, the back of his hand pressed to his forehead. Sniffling and looking at us once more, he bawled even more, looking like a lost child. I almost feel bad.. Sebastian sighed in exasperation.

"You're a pest, and I don't recognize this term, love. Especially not towards you Grell." His words were icy, and I felt more empathy for the rejected reaper. Approaching quietly, I kneeled beside the still crying shinigami.

"He can be an icy demon Huh." I spoke softly, giving Grell a sympathetic look. Slowly raising his head, he nodded slightly, sniffling.

"Such a meany, he can't even let you down nicely. So cruel, just not fair is it." He agreed once more, tears slowly drying. All the while Sebastian had a look of bewilderment, confused by my behavior.

"Let's do something fun, will that be okay?" I was tentative, not wanting the sobs to return. Helping him up, I gave my demon a mistevous smirk.

Dramatically, I called out to him. "Oh demon, prepare us a Tea Party, you will serve us." Grell and I began giggling madly, watching Sebastian drag his feet reluctantly.

3rd Person pov

After much laughter and Sebastian being forced into bonnets, you had become friends with the deadly reaper. Your affection for the dark demon was a point of bonding, and it made you laugh at how uncomfortable the friendship was for Sebastian.

"I don't know how you've done it dearie but you've befriended the very kind of being who takes human life. You are a strange one." Grell stared off into the distance, imagining how this girl could be so drawn to such feared creatures.

After Grell was called back by William, forever complaining of overtime, you and Sebastian headed back inside.

"You're a lot of trouble for a human, kitten." He muttered, spinning you around.

"You love it." You exclaimed before realizing what you'd said. Love.. Uh oh.

"..Maybe I do.." He said just out of your hearing. Walking back to his room, his thoughts consisted only of you, and how confused you made him.