One Hell Of A Change

3rd Person pov

You woke up the next morning, and the sun shone bright outside your window. I'm late!! You began to panic. Sebastian will kill me! Oh, last night.. You recalled last night's events and a slight blush rose on your cheeks. He carried me to bed, I guess he can be nice if he wants to be, you thought, but quickly resumed dashing about. That'll mean nothing though, I'm late!

After running down the stairs, you crash into someone, landing atop them with a cry of surprise.

"Well hello, kitten." Sebastian smirked up at you. "Frisky this morning?" Glaring, your face on fire, you scrambled off the smug Butler.

"No, I'm late. So I was rushing. Go ahead, reprimand me. Scold me. I'm prepared." You braced yourself for the incoming insults, but they never came.

"After last night I thought you needed a little extra rest. Stress can do a lot of damage. Wouldn't want you work performance to suffer." Sebastian's words made your jaw drop.

"Who are you and what have you done with the butler in black?" You were thrown by his statement.

"I am said Butler, and nothing has changed. Now get to work, you have two hours of cleaning to catch up on." His usual cold tone returned, assuring you that it was indeed him. Something has changed, Sebastian. But I don't think it's bad.

After a busy day of rushed chores, you flopped on your bed, once again wondering about all the secrets Sebastian held. Would you ever find out? Or would he keep you in the dark permanently?