The Welcome Party

(Nikki's point of view)
When night fell, i could hear music starting to play and Sally knocked on my door. "Miss Nikki, it's time to come down and get to the party." I was changing into a beautiful dress for the welcome to the family party. It was a blue dress with the skirt at knee length in the front and ankle length in the back with a black waist belt. When Sally saw me in it she smiled. "You look really pretty Nikki," she said. Toby was waiting at the end of the hallway by the stairs to the ground floor.
As he saw me walking up, his jaw dropped. "Y-you l-look b-beautiful." He started blushing darkly and I held his arm.
We walked down the stairs to the party and as we stepped on the last stair step, all of the pastas turned and stood in silence at me. They must all think i'm beautiful. Slender came to us and put his hand on my shoulder. You look beautiful, child. "Thank you slender." As soon as i said that, the party started again.

The party continued for a while. We ate cake, drank punch, and danced most of the night. Sally took the center of the floor and piped in. "Okay guys its time to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Everyone started to complain and question how she knew about that game, but was silenced by the look Sally gave them. Sally got a hat and had the girls put something of theirs in it. I gave sally a hatchet charm and she hooked it onto a bracelet. "Whoever's item the guys pull out of the hat, you go into the closet with. No take backs and no switching." She first went to Jeff and he reached in and pulled out a knife charm bracelet. "Jane, in the closet with Jeff." The two hesitantly went to the closet and the girls shoved them in and locked the door.

A while passed, after Jane and Jeff's moment was Ben and Clockwork. Then the room went silent. Toby was the last boy and there were a couple more girls besides me. He slowly reached into the hat and twitched. He pulled out a hatchet charm bracelet and blushed darkly. "Nikki and Toby into the closet, we'll give you 10 minutes because Nikki is new." The guys shoved Toby and the girls shoved me in the closet and locked the door.
As they pushed me in, I ran into Toby. My face was buried in his chest because it was heating up so much. He rubbed my back to comfort me and tilted my chin up to look at me. I twitched and pulled his goggles off and put them on myself. He had his shirt off and he put it on me. "Y-you're shivering, s-so I thought you were c-cold." Man, he is gorgeous.
He pulled his mouth guard down and caressed my cheek before giving me a kiss. I instantly replied by returning with more passion.

Sally knocked on the door during the make out session and Toby pulled away and jumped up quickly, taking me with him. Ben opened the door and started complaining. "Man, I wanted to see some action! You two are no fun!" We just laughed at him and Toby carried me up to his room bridal style.