The First Kill

(Nikki's Point of View)
I wake up in the morning to the smell of waffles and sound of boys yelling. It sounded like Jeff yelling at Ben for cheating. Not very surprised.
Getting up from the bed i went to my closet and found a perfect set of clothes.
I put on my favorite color shirt with black shorts and striped leggings and black converse.
Toby came in and his jaw dropped to the floor(metaphorically). "Y-you look very p-pretty," he said. I thanked him and he gave me a hatchet with a white bow on it. "This is a p-present from m-me."
The hatchet was one of Toby's with a blue handle and the bow on it. I loved it. I gave him a big hug and we went out into the woods.
Toby led me to a house by the edge of the woods. "Alright, there's two women and one man inside. I want you to take out the man without alarming the women. The girls are mine."
I agreed to his terms and climbed through an open window. I landed in a huge bedroom. Toby peeked his head in and gave me a pair of his goggles. He put them on me and i could instantly see in the darkness.

Gripping the hatchet Toby gave me, i searched the house for my target. The man was in the living room drunk. This was going to be too easy.
I creeped up behind him and swiftly decapitated him, allowing the head to roll on the couch beside him. I had to make it look pretty so i laid him down and put his head back in it's spot. He looked like he was sleeping so soundly.
Toby came and admired my work and smiled. "T-that will make a s-show in the morning." He held my hand and we returned to the mansion.