Time's Jealousy

(Nikki's Point of View)

We returned to the mansion, hand in hand. Toby was telling me waffle jokes all the way home and i was talking about my past.
When we reached the door, Toby kicked it in and made his big entrance before fixing the door. I noticed someone new in the kitchen. A girl with brownish hair with one green eye and the other was a clock. I forgot to mention the knife she threw right at my arm and pinned me to the wall.

I wailed out in pain as the girls knife shot through my arm and left me pinned to the wall. Toby heard and started fighting with the girl.
"W-why did you d-do that Clock!? What has gotten i-into you?"
She screamed and fought back.
"I thought you loved me Toby Rogers! I came back for you!"
She shoved him out of the way and retrieved her knife with a yank and a scream from me.
Toby called for Dr. Smiley and carried me to Smilies medical room in the basement.

(Toby's point of view)
I can't believe Clock did that! This completely ruined my plan for Nikki after this.
I left Nikki with Dr.Smiley and went back go Clock and slapped her right across her face, open handed, andni regretted it because it wasn't as hard as I could. "What was that for?!" "That w-was for hurting our n-new member of the family! And j-just so you k-know, I don't w-want any part of you C-Clockwork! I'm done with y-you and I've been d-done with you for a while! Stay a-away from m-me and N-Nikki!"

Clock just started laughing and dragged me away from the mansion, my struggles in vain. Who knew she had this power?

(Nikki's point of view)
Toby left me with Smiley and went back upstairs to confront Clockwork.
"She did a number on you, Nikki. That knife went clean through you. Now stay still because this will hurt quite a bit. The knife she stabbed you with was rusty."
Smiley poured peroxide on the wound and i bit down on a rag to stop myself from screaming. "Thank you, now it will be a little easier."

After Smiley got done treating me, i went to my room and locked myself in. Ben told me Clock drug Toby away and he hasn't come back yet. I knew Clock was trouble but what could i do about it? I'm not strong enough.