Living Nightmare Rescue- Raphael

You gasped in pain as you woke up. You couldn't think about anything but the pain. You had not only been beaten beyond recognition, but you had been violated yet again, multiple times that night. You had fallen asleep in your bed while your parents were put and were woken up by one of their guests barging into your room. When you tried to move you had found that you were tied to your bed and could not defend yourself.

You were still tied to the bed, unable to even curl up on yourself to cover your body or relieve some of the pain deep in your stomach.

You were supposed to go down to the lair that night like all the other weekends, to avoid your parents parties, but no one had come to get you.

You whimpered in the silence that was early morning hours. You knew you were bleeding badly, but there was nothing you could do to stop it. A tapping at your window caused you to flinch in fear. The window slid open and the sound of Mikey's voice came from the open window.

"Y/N? I was supposed to come tell you that Raph got grounded for getting into another fight with Leo, so he can't hang this weekend....." Mikey's voice cut off as he saw you, tied to your bed, clothing shredded, bruised and bleeding, tears dried to your face. The sound of his heavy feet made you flinch out of habit. His hand gently touched your face, as if to soothe you.

"I'm gonna get you out of here Y/N. Just hold still. Everything is going to be ok. I'm gonna bring you back with me and Raph is going to explode and go all crazy protective and Donnie will fix you up and everything is going to be ok." Mikey spoke to you softly as he managed to cut the ropes that held you to the bed with a throwing star. He wrapped you in the blanket that was under you and lifted you into his arms.

The last thing you heard before you blacked out from the pain was the sound of a phone number being punched into a phone.

When you woke up you couldn't feel anything. You were barely awake, something was making you groggy.

"Don't try to move Baby. Just stay still. Everything is going to be ok. I promise." Raph's voice sounded gravely. You knew he had been, and still was, crying. You wanted to say something, but found you couldn't think clear enough to make any words that would make sense.

"Just rest baby, Donnie has ya on some pain meds to take away the pain and help ya sleep better. You are going to be ok now. I promise this will never happen again. Ya are never going to go back to that place again if I have anything to say bout it."

You fell back to sleep, knowing that you were safe now. Raphael would keep you safe if his life depended on it. Not that you wanted it to, but for once you felt safe in just knowing that.