Mixed Up

A/N:  
This story includes mild to strong language, inappropriate themes, and a plotline that not everyone is going to approve of or agree with — in that case, don't read it. 

I was inspired by this situation and felt the need to write about it, these are all my opinions.

All characters are fictional. (Well, most. ;)

This entire book will be considered a draft until the book is finished, occasionally I'll go through my chapters and correct mistakes as I go but I usually write at very late/early hours of the morning (for example, it's 2:30am right now) and my mind gets a little foggy when it comes to spellcheck and going through and proofreading. Sorry if the errors bother you, they'll get fixed eventually.

Lastly, I hope people enjoy this book and the storyline and understand the underlying issue that comes with it. I work hard on these things and get enjoyment from other people appreciating and liking my writing!

All Rights Reserved

Malakai Grey is a young man struggling to find his identity due to his mixed race. He always felt so different, so foreign — like he has to choose a "side."

Feeling fed up with the stares and assumptions, Kai isolates himself from everyone around him in an attempt to find himself. That is the case until he meets pretty blue-eyed Nataleigh Ellis, who changes everything.

 Nataleigh and Kai grew up in two completely different worlds, but they're determined to find unity. 

Please comment and vote and follow for more of this story + others, and updates! <3