Chapter 42: Nick

Hi!! Sorry this has taken so long!! Uni's finally over and I've had some time  :D I haven't fully finished editing so there will be mistakes- feel free to point them out for me to fix :)
And please let me know what you think :)

P.S Also thinking of entering the watts this year- figure it would be an interesting experience... Opinions?

______________________

Chapter 42: Nick

Jess was still sleeping, giving me the perfect opportunity to creep out of bed and make her breakfast. She wouldn't be able to appreciate my cooking, but she would at least like the thought. It was always those small little things that made her smile, whether bringing a handful of flowers home or a foot message at the end of the day. All those little things I loved doing, that reminded me that we were actually married. Jess was mine.

Married life is amazing.

I chuckled to myself, reflecting on my last week of marriage. There was no actual honeymoon, but we'd basically acted like there was. Or maybe you're both just horny as fuck. We'd never had so much sex in one week, and I certainly wasn't complaining about the sudden spike. Although I won't have the energy once work goes back. I was glad Jennifer had basically shoved the week off down my throat, paid leave making it even better.

I laughed again, turning the radio on quietly. Neither of my girls were awake yet, and I didn't want to change that for another half hour. Today was going to be a massive day, so I needed to give Jess a good start to it. Even if poorly executed.

How did Marie manage to get all of the cooking genetics? It was too bad I was such a terrible cook, my plan slowly deflating as I destroyed half a dozen eggs. Getting caught in the act wasn't exactly what I planned either, but Jess had other ideas.

"You have no idea how sexy you are right now" a dainty hand curled around my waist, pressing against my stomach while her head rested against my back. Her hair was still loose, silky against my bare skin. The combination of the two were enough to get me hard, her hand dangerously close to discovering this. I also didn't need to shudder inducing reminder of how good that delicate, little hand felt wrapped around my cock.

"I bet no where near as sexy as you" I felt her smile behind me, her cheekbones becoming more pronounced against my skin. Turning the eggs off, I set them aside. They were burnt anyway. There was no point destroying them further, not when I had other priorities.

Turning around and grabbing Jess, I perched her on the counter, failing at being gentle. I was right, though, she was definitely sexier. My shirt now bunched up around her thighs, loose hair and bright eyes. Her sexy grin only topped things off, inviting me to do anything I liked to her. There was plenty I wanted to do, but time was an issue. Better make it quick.

"You know what? I'm a little hungry" her eyebrow rose, curiously watching me as I moved the bread and egg carton from behind her. It gave just enough room to push her down and raise those sexy knees, exposing her to me completely.

"No panties this morning?" She laughed, squirming slightly under my hands.

"I almost didn't bother with the shirt" Trailing a finger down her clit, I hummed as she breathed in sharply, excitement only welling further as I watched the lust grow on her face. Needing to taste her, I wasted no more time and buried my face between her legs, using on hand to cup her ass cheek and the other to roughly finger her. One finger at first, but quickly adding another.

Keeping my tongue on her, I watched her, loving the way her face contorted in pleasure and sounds escaping her. Her mouth opened in a yell as I curled my fingers repeatedly, her vaginal walls clamping and pulsing around my fingers as she orgasmed. Her taut body relaxed, flopping on the bench as her thighs stopped trying to crush my skull.