Chapter 5

Thia chapter will probably be a long one, that means, much to read !
Here you go, Chapter 5 of
☁You're My Cloud ☁

Karen: Also, where is Kian?
Jc: He went to film a video for Saturday.
Karen: Ok
Jc: Do you want to make a video?
Karen: Can't we go out and do something?
Jc: Yeah, we could Pennyboard down to the beach?
Karen: I would love that!
Jc: Then let's go!
I grabbed my vlogcamera in my pocket, and my penny in my hand, the other hand was in Jcs hand.

We put our boards on the ground and started skating towards the beach.
We got to the beach, and it was a beautiful sunset , shining across the water. (This is a long time after Starbucks)

We sat down on the sand with our hands in eachothers and with our fingers intertwined in eachothers.
Jc took out his phone, and "Fireflies" started playing, the song that played when we first met.

Karen: Jc... I blushed
Jc: Karen, I really like you and I have been for some time now, since we first tweeted with eachother. So I want to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me?
Karen: Jc... of course I want to go on a date with you!
Jc: And before you say that you are just a crazy fan..
I don't care if you are just a fan, as long as you're my fan, as long as You're My Cloud. ( Hehe, see what I did there?)
Because I really like you Karen. And you know that.
Karen: And you know that I really like you.

There was a moment, when we just stared into eachother eyes, I was getting lost in his brown beautiful brown eyes.

Then after a while, we got up, took of our shoes and started to walk across the beach. I had left my phone and my camera up by our stuff by some sunbeds so that i wouldn't drop them in the water.

Jc: Hop on my back
I didn't ask why he wanted me to jump on his back, and just did it.
I jumped on his back and started to sprint to the water.
Karen: Jc... What are you doing?

I saw a smile forming on his lips, and it didn't seem to be good, what he was about to do.
Karen: Jc, no no no no no, I know what you're going to do and please don't do it!

He started laughing and threw me in the water

Karen: JC!!
Jc stood dry on the sand with a wide smile on his face.
I swam towards him, and got up from the water.
He took out his vlogcamera and started vlogging.
Jc: Hey guys, today I'm at the beach with....
Karen: Me again, I know you all hate me, but that's okay, you can't all love me. I am happy what so ever.
Jc: I don't hate you.
Karen: If only a few people love me, then I am happy.
Jc: Quote KarenCloud 2015

Karen: Jc, now give me a hug.
Jc: No thank you.
Karen: Come on Jc, it's just a hug!
Jc: Hmmmmm, nope, he said and started to run away from me.
Karen: JC!!
We were running around on the beach for a while until Jc stopped running.
I was tired of all the running so I said:
Karen:Please give me a hug. I said and looked at him with my puppyeyes.
Jc: Those don't work on me, girl.
Karen: Dammit, well I'm going swimming more. Goodbye.

I ran down to the water and hopped in.

Karen: Ahhh, I can't swim, if  only someone could save me! I said whilst I laughed.
Jc: Do not fear, Jc Caylen is here!

Jc ran to me and took me in his arms bridal style, and carried me to the sunbeds, then put me down.
Jc sat down beside me, and we started laughing.
Jc showed me his camera that had been recording this whole time. He turned off the camera, and put it in his pocket.

Karen: Did you record all of that?
Jc: Yup
Karen: Are you going to have it all in the vlog?
Jc: Yes, and everybody will be shipping us in the comments.
Karen: Or give me hate... I mumbled for myself.
Jc: If they ever say something mean to you, I'll hurt them.
Karen: No you won't, they are your subscribers, and as Kian said in one of his videos, if someone actually says something mean to me, you wouldn't do anything. Sorry, but that's the truth, I've heard it before.
Jc: But really, I don't care what they say about us.
Karen: Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I took out my anger on you. It was just so much anger that was built up inside of me, that have never come out.
Jc: I get it, don't worry about it.

Okay, why was so much anger built up inside of me?
Well my bestfriend in 9th grade, ditched me for the populars, and I was left alone, people didn't even talk to me when I walked by them in the corridor. That was until a new girl started in my class, and that was my now bestfriend, Sofia. She was the only one at that time that could make me happy. I then started High school, and I was lucky that Sofia got in the same class as me. Also there was a boy, who soon became my good friend, that liked recording videos, and stuff. I told him to follow his dreams, not to do what others want you to become. He followed my advise, and soon after we finished High School, he became a Youtuber. We lost contact and he changed his number, probably that people started finding his number and calling him.
I missed how he looked at me everyday, making me feel important, my maybe- more-than-a friend. I stopped trying to contact him, and just gave up, I had lost a very good friend,and I wouldn't find anyone like him. I missed him. I think of him quite often, but I think he changed his apperance, because he stopped putting up photos on his instagram, and stopped putting up videos on his channel, he probably has a new one, but I didn't bother to check.

When I came out of my daydream, Jc was in the middle of a call.
Jc: We're on our way.

Karen: Who was it?
Jc: Kian
Sofia and Connor got back with all the pizzas, we should go home and eat.
Karen: Yeah, that sounds yummy, I am starving!
Jc: Then let's go home!
We got our shoes on took our phones, and cameras an put them in our pockets. I grabbed my pennyboard and Jc held my hand.
Okay, that was the end of this chapter,And who could this friend, from highschool be? Oohhh secrets!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I see you soon,
Ily and Stay Cloudy ☁❤
/Karen