Chapter 10

Okay, I'll just start this chapter by saying thank you. 400+ reads, let's just let it sink in. 400+ reads, on something that I've made, that is amazing!
I'll just let you read the chapter now. Chapter 10 of
☁ You're My Cloud ☁
Enjoy

Yeah, I have been slapped by my mom when I was little, I didn't do what my mom said to do, sometimes. She said that I could go horseriding, but not skateboarding, or snowboarding, because she said that it was guysports. I think that's bullshit!
I started skateboarding in secret, but it came out, and I can say that she wasn't very happy about that. I was thirtheen when that happened, when she slapped me for the first time. Only mom has slapped me so far, dad wouldn't do that, he's more of a wuss to slap someone.
Flashback over

-Karen, are you okay?
Jc asked
Karen: Yeah, or no... I just thought about something.
Jc: If there's something you want to talk about, I'm here for you.
Karen: Thank you Jc.
He put his arms around me, and I layed my head on his shoulder.
We told things that made us mad, for a while, before Jc did his outro and turned the camera off.
Jc: Okay, thanks guys, I'm going to go out and get some air, Karen, Will you come with me?
Karen: Yeah, sure. I was still hit by the flashback from years ago.
Jc grabbed my hand and together we walked out of the hotel to get some air. The hotel was just five minutes from the beach, so we decided to go there. We got to the beach, and we were standing right by the waterline, with our hands in eachothers, with our fingers intertwined.

Jc: Karen.
I looked up from our fingers to his face, and boy, was he cute.
Karen: Yes.
Jc: Now that you are my girlfriend, can I kiss you? He was biting his lip, and it was kinda hot.
Karen: Jc, what is that kinda question?
Jc looked down at the ground.
Karen: You don't have to ask for my permission. Of course you can.
He looked up again at me, smiling, and held up my head with his hand on my cheek. He leaned in, and closed the space between us, and I felt his lips crush into mine. It was one of the most fantastic feelings ever, to finally have his lips on mine. I was a fan, and really, who hasn't thought about kissing your Youtubecrush? Anyway, It was better than any imagination that I've ever had. It was quite creepy actually, I was his fan before, and now I am his girlfriend, but I didn't care.
Jc broke the kiss and looked at me with a big smile on his face.
Jc: Wow, you don't know how long I wanted to do that.
Karen: Yeah, I do, because I have also wanted to do that, for a long a time.
Jc giggled. Omg, his smile is killing me.
Jc: Okay, you're special, nobody else makes me giggle.
I giggled.
Karen: I can't believe that you're mine, actually mine.
Jc: Me neither. He said, and his smile wouldn't come off his face.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and stood on my tippietoes to kiss him again, he noticed that and answered the kiss. I smiled within the kiss, and he did too. We pulled back.
Jc: When do you want to tell everybody that we're a couple?
Karen: I don't know, It's quite weird that we just met, and we are already together.
Jc: Yeah, you're right, but in a few days?
Karen: Sure Babe. I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and together we walked like that back to the hotel.
We got to the room and walked in.
Connor: Where have you been, you've been away for half an hour, and you said that you would just get some air!
Jc: We were at the beach, chill down bro!
Karen: Yeah, chill down bro! I said and giggled. I looked at Jc, and he had a smile on his face, and looked at me.
Kian: And what's up with all of the smiling?
Jc: What, I'm not smiling!
Karen: Yes you are.
Jc: You too.
I looked down at the floor smiling to myself.

Kians P.O.V
Karen's smile is just to die for, I wish I was Jc, to have her by my side to support me, I might still have a shot though, they aren't together, I think?

Karens P.O.V
Karen: Should we tell them? I whisper in Jcs ear
Jc: Whatever you want babe.
Karen: Okay, then we'll do it.
Jc grabbed my hand.
Jc: Okay guys, we have to tell you something.
Sofia: What does the couple want now? Right when she said that she put her hand over her mouth.
Connor: What? Couple?
Karen: Yes, It's true.
Jc: We are an Item now.
Karen: A couple.
Jc: "A ship gone canon"
I giggled at his last comment

Kians P.O.V
Oh, my shot is gone, she is his now, then there's no idea in trying to get her to be mine anymore, sigh.

Karens P.O.V
I look at Jc with a smile on my face.
He smiles back at me, and puts his arm around my waist. I give him a kiss on the cheek, and he tries to turn his head when I do that.
Karen: That doesn't work on me, you know!
Jc pulls me out to the hotel corridor.
Jc: You sure that it doesn't?
Karen: Yup, 100% sure. I kiss his cheek again, but then he holds my head, and pulls it towards his lips.
Suddenly I feel his lips on mine again. I kiss back, but I pull back a few seconds later.
Karen: Jc, that's cheating!
Jc: No, It's not, you kissed back, then It's not cheating!
Karen: Whatever
Jc pull me towards him again.
Karen: Nope, you're not getting a kiss.
Jc: You are lying.
Karen: Nope, no kisses for you. He stands there with puppyeyes.
Karen: Those don't work on me either.
I start to walk inside the room again, when he takes my wrist and pulls me back, and spins me around.
Jc: Come on, one kiss.
Karen: Fine. I give him one kiss, a short one, then walks inside the room again. I sit down next to Sofia.
Sofia: So I saw you two in the corridor kissing, ooooohh.
I playfully punch Sofia on her arm.
Sofia: Owww,that hurt, she says and pretends to start to cry.
Connor comes over to us and sits down next to Sofia.
Connor: Are you hurt?
Sofia nods and pouts with her underlip.
Connor:Does a kiss make it better?
Sofia nods again, and her pouty lip disappears, and instead a smile forms on her lips.
They kiss.
Karen: Ewww, that's gross. I say, whilst laughing.
Then Jc comes behind me and hugs me, then kisses me on the mouth leaning over me, Spidermanstyle.
Karen: Jc.. I say and smile.
Ricky: Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm interuppting something, but little Trevor, has to get home to sleep, It's way over his curfew.
Trevor: Hey, I'm a young adult, I can take care of myself!
Ricky: Whatever, we have to get home.
Karen: Okay, I say with a sad face.
I say goodbye to Trevor, Sam, Kian, Ricky, Connor, and lastly Jc.
Jc: I'm gonna miss you.
Karen: I'm gonna miss you too.
I wrap my arms around his neck, I stand on my tippietoes, and kiss him again.
Jc: Can't we stay like this forever?
Karen: I wish, but you need to go home and sleep. Me too, I am really tired.
Jc: Goodbye KarenCloud
Karen: Goodbye JustinCloud.
We let go of eachother, and he and the other guys walk out of the room, and I close the door.

A few seconds after I closed the door, I get a text:
From Jc
To Karen
I miss you already
Love U Cloud.
Wait, Love you Cloud? He loves me?!

To Jc
From Karen
I miss you too
Love U JustinCloud
I write that text with a smile on my face. I hold my phone against my heart, and it feels as he's here with me.

I plug my phone in it's charger, and throw myself on the bed. I don't even change out of my clothes, or brush my teeth, because when my head hits my pillow, I fall asleep.

Okay, That was chapter 10 of
☁ You're My Cloud ☁
Hope you enjoyed it! So what do you think about the #Kc kiss? And is Kian having a crush on Karen, oooh, so many secrets! But you will get answers in the near future.
So, my birthday is on September 13th, and the only thing I wish for here is to get to 550+ reads, or even more, could you reach that for me? I would be so thankful if you could reach that, I already am thankful, but share, comment and vote for this Fanfic plz
Ily all so much ❤
And......
Stay Cloudy ☁
/Karen