Chapter 11

Okay, Let's do this.
Hey, I'm Karen, the writer of this fanfic, and I hope that you, reading this are enjoying the fanfic so far, because I have soooo much planned for this story, you don't even know!
Since It's Jc Caylen's birthday today, I'm going to give you another chapter, so here's
Chapter 11 of
☁ You're My Cloud ☁
Enjoy ❤

I wake up the next day when something buzzes by me, my phone. With a fuzzy feeling in my heart, I pick up the phone. A text from, who would you guess? Jc of course.

Jc: Good morning Cloud

I text back saying:
Karen: Good morning!
I didn't know that you were a morningperson?

Jc: Well, I'm definitely not a morningperson, but I woke up to think of you.

Karen: Nawww, that's sweet.

Jc: I know, I'm pretty sweet.
Wanna meet up later?

Karen: Sure

I put away my phone and sit up on the bed, and go to pick out an outfit for today:
A pair of white shorts, a tanktop with #NoFilter written on it, a red flannel shirt around my waist, a Vans beanie, with a pair of white Converse. I then decide to go and wake up Sofia.

Karen: Sofia, wake up, Connor is here! I say, and I'm kidding.
Sofia: Wha?!... Connor? She sits up right away, and looks around the room.
Sofia: Karen!! That was not funny!
Karen: Yeah it was! I say laughing so hard on the floor.

Sofia looks so annoyed at this state.
Karen: But it did wake you up didn't it? I try to say it funny, but then she gives me a deathstare, and I give up.
Sofia: I need Starbucks!
Karen: You know, you're just like Connor, you love your Starbucks, you are a perfect pair.
Sofia blushes,
Sofia: We are not a pair... she smiles.
Karen: I know that's a lie, why else would you make out with him?
She blushes again.
Sofia: Karen, I didn't makeout with him!
Karen: Why are you so embarrassed of it? Many others would be proud to say that they have made out with the frantastic Connor Franta.
Sofia: Ok, I did! I made out with Connor Franta, will you please shut up about it now!?
Karen: Damn, someones a little bit moody...
Sofia looks really annoyed again, and puts a pillow over her head.
Karen: I'm gonna leave you alone, I'm going to Starbucks!
Sofia: Get a Caramel Frappé for me, please?
Karen: Sure

It is now always a habit that I get Sofias Starbucks, every morning, but I kinda enjoy it. I live in her house in exchange of me getting her Starbucks, that's fair.

I walk over the street, and go into Starbucks, and this time I see Jc and the boys standing in the queue. I sneek up behind Jc, and hug him from behind. He turns around and pull me into a hug.

Jc: Hey
I look up at him, and he looks at me
Karen: Hey, I say whilst I smiled at him. He reach down and our lips touch. I then realise what happens if someone sees us, so I pull back.
Jc looks questioningly at me.
Karen: What if someone sees us? I whisper in his ear.
Jc: I don't think the guys care if we kiss.
Karen: No dummy, someone else, a fan or so?
Jc: Oh, he says and let me go, I turn to the guys and they are standing there watching us.
Karen: Okay, Hi guys, you all look very creepy right now, just standing there, staring.
Kian: Oh, did we stare, I had no idea.
Ricky: I'm sorry if we did stare, it's just that we are all loners, except Connor there of course.
Karen: Yeah, Connor you have no reason at all to stare, you have Sofia!
Connor: I just really like your tanktop, can I have it?
Karen: What? No!
Connor: Please!
Karen: No Connor!
Connor: Please!
Kian: What's this argument even about? Connor, I'll go shopping tanktops with you later today, if that's what you want, will you stop fighting then?
Connor nods.
Kian: Then we'll do it.
Connor smiles.
Ricky: Can we order our Starbucks now, I need my coffee now!!!
Sam: Damn Ricky, calm down!
We are still in the queue, and finally we get to the cashier, I order a Caramel Frappé to Sofia, as usual, and an Iced Caramel Macciato. The guys get what they want, and then we sit down to wait for our drinks. Connor's texting Sofia to come over here, and after a few minutes she comes and sit down next to Connor.
We get our drinks and and after a few minutes, they're gone.
We all get up and walk out of Starbucks. We start walking, no idea where we are going, and we are suddenly by Ricky's car.
Sofia: Oh shit!
All: What?
Sofia: I forgot my vlogcamera in the hotelroom.
Karen: Yeah, me too. We'll go and get them fast, I promise.
Me and Sofia rush to the hotel, we don't have the time to wait for the elevator, so we just run up all of the stairs. We get to the right corridor, and as fast as we can, we go into the room, and grab what we need. I get my vlogcamera and my penny, and Sofia just grabs her vlogcamera, and we get out. We run down the stairs, and rush to the car.
The car isn't standing where it stood. We look around, but Ricky's car is nowhere to be seen. I call Ricky.
Jc: Hey, It's Jc on Ricky's phone.
Karen: Jc, put me on speaker please.
Jc: Okay, you are on speaker now.
Karen: RICKY WTF WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! You just left us here.
Ricky: Oh, were we supposed to wait for you, he says to me, joking. Sofia and I don't say anything.
Connor: Oh shit, when girls don't say anything, it's bad, they are mad, we are in trouble!
That comment just cracks us up, Sofia and I look at eachother almost bursting out in laughter, when I think, How did all of this happen? How did we meet all of them? And how did I become Jcs girlfriend, I think all of those thoughts with a smile on my face.
Sofia: Just come and pick us up.
Ricky: Okay. Ricky says and hang up.
The car soon appears infront of us and we hop into it. I sit next to Jc, and Sofia next to Connor, as usual. Jc looks at me, smiles and put his arm around my waist. I felt so safe in his arms, in his warmth.
Karen: I wish we could just stay like this forever.
Jc: I Love You Karen
Karen: I Love You Jc
Jc leans in and kisses me, and I feel as if he really meant those words to me. My stomach fills with tingly butterflies, and I kiss him back.

So that was Chapter 11, what did you think about it? Did you like it, hate it, or just meh, it was alright?
Leave your comments below, and please follow me if you want to, Okay so I'm gonna go,
Ily and
Stay Cloudy ☁
/Karen