Chapter 9

Okay, I wrote this chapter two times already, but I accidentally turned of the app, two times, how is that even possible? Whatever. Thank you for 300+ reads on this fanfic, Ily so much ❤
Here you go, Chapter 9 of
☁ You're My Cloud ☁
Enjoy

I woke up the next day, and I remembered that I hadn't uploaded yesterdays vlog, so I started to edit it. I then tweeted out:

Good morning, sorry that there wasn't a vlog yesterday, I'm editing it right now, it's up in an hour, maybe?

I put my phone down and got dressed, today I was wairing a black tanktop that said: "Yes, Girls can skateboard" on it, a pair of black shorts, a white pair of Vans and a white Vans beanie, and I put a red flannelshirt around my waist.
I was done editing my vlog, and I was about to upload it, when I walked to Sofias bed and "woke her up", more like tried to wake her up. I was a morningperson, I know, it's rare with people my age, and Sofia was definitely not a morningperson. I was always waking her up, because you had to literally drag her out of bed, or else she would stay in bed all day. But if you mentioned Starbucks, she would definitely wake up. I didn't know much about fashion, or how to match my outfits, so I would usually ask her for advice or tips before I went anywhere.
Karen: Sofia, you have to wake up!
Sofia: Just five more minutes!
Karen: You have been saying that for the last ten minutes.
Sofia: Five more minutes, Karen!
Karen: What if I go get Starbucks?
Sofia: Did you say Starbucks?
I nodded.
Sofia: I'll wake up if you go get Starbucks for me.
Karen: Fine.
I unplugged my phone out of it's charger, and put it in my pocket.
I grabbed my wallet and put it in my backpocket, I grabbed a keycard, and walked out of the room.
I took the elevator down to the lobby, walked out and took a deep breath, breathing in the sweet California air. I crossed the street to get to Starbucks.
I stood in the queue, and after five minutes, I finally got to order.
I ordered a Caramel Frappé for Sofia and an Iced Caramel Macciato for myself.
The cashier looked at me concerned, and said:
You're sure that you want that?
I'm nineteen, can't I have my coffee as I want it to be?
I wasn't in the mood to get into a fight, so I just said:
Can I pay for my drinks please?
I payed for the drinks, and started to wait for them to be ready, as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
Karen: Jc, is this our new tradition?
Jc: Maybe, it could be.
He spun me around so I was standing face to face with him.
Oh no, I forgot to check with Sofia how I looked.
Karen: Jc, do I look okay?
Jc: You look beautiful Karen!
Karen: Thank you Jc.
My drinks were done, I took both of them in my hands.
Jc: Let me take those, he said and took them both from me.
Karen: You didn't have to.
Jc: I can't take your explainations anymore, I'm a gentleman, I do stuff like this.
Karen: I'm going to get these for Sofia, Are all of O2L here?
Jc: Yeah, we are sitting in a booth over there he said and pointed to a booth.
Karen: Can't we surprise her so all of us are coming to the hotelroom. She's just expecting me to come, but she'll be shocked when all of you come
Jc: Sure.
Jc walked over to the booth and told them the idea.
They all got to me and said hello to me. We walked over the street, into the hotel, and we took the elevator up to our room.
We stood by our door, and I gave Connor Sofias Starbucks to him.
Connor knocked on the door.
Sofia: Karen, did you forget your keycard again? She said looking irritated , she looked up and her irritated face changed to a shocked and happy face.
When she screamed:
CONNOR!! And gave him a hug.
Connor: I have your Starbucks.
Sofia: Thank you Connor!
Sofia: And Hi guys! She turned to us and smiled.
We all walked into the room, I uploaded yesterdays vlog, and tweeted about it.
Then we started to record a video for Jc's day on O2L.

Jc: What's up O2L?
Jc here.
And today I'm with...
Connor, Ricky, Sam, Trevor, Kian, Sofia, and Karen. You've all seen them here before.
So today we are going to say things that annoy us/ what makes us mad.