Dean X Reader - Thinking Of You (One Shot)

(Contd. From Goodbye)

It had been a year since you had told Dean goodbye, and you had finally moved on. Your new boyfriend Colin was a good old southern boy, he had grown up on a farm nearby. He is the exact opposite of Dean, with his raven hair and Icy eyes. He had been your saving grace when Dean left. You hadn't talked or thought about Dean since he had left.

You were walking home from a long day at work when you hear something suspicious in the woods. "Hello?" You call out as you slowly walk faster. You start to get a strange feeling in your stomach and decide to run home. When you make it home you slam the door behind you locking it tight. You run over to your phone and call Colin. "Hey babe you're home early?" You try to catch your breath as you say, "Yeah, the boss let me off early."

 "Are you okay? You're breathin' kinda hard." 

You let out a loud sigh catching your breath and say, "Yeah babe, I'm fine just wanted to let you know I made it home." 

"Okay, you want me to come over?" 

"No babe, I'll be fine. You go ahead and go to bed I know you have a long day tomorrow." 

"Okay, need anything just call me." 

You smile as you say, "Okay, goodnight Colin."

 "Goodnight babe."

Hanging the phone up you let out another sigh as you set the phone down and walk into your bedroom just in time to see a strange man standing a few feet away. "Bout time you got home, I was getting hungry." Your eyes widen as you stumble backwards. "Who are you what are you doing in my house?" You say as you fumble through your purse looking for your Taser that Dean had made you buy. The man had tan skin and dark eyes, you slowly lift the Taser up toward him and he smiles revealing a mass of sharp teeth. "Sorry, but that won't work on me." He says as he lungs toward you missing you by inches as you dodge out of the way. Grabbing your cell phone you run out the door and try to make your way back to the restaurant as fast as you can as you dial the number you never thought you dial again. 

"Hello?" 

"Dean! Help!" You scream into the phone as you look behind you to see where the creature was.

 "_______?" 

"Yes Dean it's _________, look something's after me and I don't know what to do! It had shark like teeth and said it was hungry!" 

"_______, Where are you?" He says his voice sounding panicky. 

"I'm almost back to the restaurant. I don't see him behind me but I'm not stopping to find out." 

"Alright just stay in the phone with me until you are inside the restaurant. I'm on my way now." The sudden realization that Dean had been telling the truth washes over your body. 

"Dean, I'm sorry I didn't believe you." 

"Don't worry about it. It's not the first time, just stay on the phone okay; how much farther do you have to go?" You sense the sadness in his voice and your heart tightens a bit. 

"I'm almost there." 

"Okay, just keep talking to me." 

You see the restaurant up ahead and smile. "I can see it, I'm almost there." 

"Good, keep running don't stop till you get there." Just hearing Dean's voice was calming you down. You reach the door and ripping it open, throw yourself inside. "I'm in!" 

"Good I'll be there in about an hour. You gonna be okay until I get there?" I look around and spot Marie looking at me funny as she talks to a few customers.