Sam X Reader - So Cold

"Please, I'll do anything; just let them go." You say as you look over to at your younger siblings lying quietly on your bed. "Anything?" The man asks his black eyes shining in the moonlight as he stands beside your bed. Tears fill your eyes as you stand in the doorway in your white night gown and say, "I'll give you anything you want, just please leave my family alone." The man looks you up and down then smiles sinisterly as he says, "Too bad there's nothing you have that I want." 

You watch horrified as the man reaches out and snaps your little brother's neck while your little sister catches on fire screaming out for help. "No!" You scream out as you run toward them only to have your body thrown back out of our bedroom door, it slamming shut behind you. "Mikey! Sarah!" You scream out as you run back to the bedroom door and start banging on it trying to open it. "________, what's wrong?" you turn to see your mom and dad running toward you. You open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out. You continue to bang on the door.

Your father sensing the danger runs over and kicks the door down just as your room bursts into flames. You look over and see the man standing in the flames smiling at you. Forgetting the flames you run into the room only to have your father quickly pull you out. "What are you doin? Do you..." His voice is cut off and you look up to see his head is gone. Letting out an ear piercing scream as you turn toward your mom right as she falls to the floor her heart ripped from her chest. 

"MOM!!" You rush over to her and holding her tightly you feel the life leave her. "No, no, no, don't go! Please come back!" You instantly feel something pull you away from your mom dragging you down the stairs and out the front door flinging you into the yard as the whole house bursts into flames. When you push yourself up off the ground you feel an intense pain in your arm and look down to see your forearm covered in a burn. "No!" you scream out until as you look back at your childhood home and watch helplessly as it burns to the ground vowing that one day you would make the man pay for what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple years had passed since the fire and you had become a different person. You used to love life and all its contents but now you couldn't find anything to smile about. You had discovered that the man you were searching for was a demon and a powerful one at that, but you didn't care, you would do anything to make him pay for what he had done. You had gotten a tip from a man named Garth who said that he had heard about your mystery demon killing people in Colorado. You quickly broke into an old 70's Chevy pick-up, found the keys, turned it on, and pulled out of the parking lot of the motel you had been staying at before speeding away. You reached down to turn on the radio when you did it started blaring banjos in your ear and you quickly turn it off.

"Jesus!" you say shaking your head. You made it to Colorado in no time at all. Rubbing your eyes you look around for a café to get some coffee from to wake yourself up before you go after the demon. You find one a few hundred feet ahead and smile as you pull into the parking lot. Parking the car you feel eyes staring at you and you look around the parking lot to see it empty except for a couple of cars. One a POS and the other a jet black Chevy impala, you let out a sigh as you walk into the café and make your way over to the counter. 

You look behind the counter and see an older woman with silvery gray hair walking toward you. "Hey sweetie what can I get for you?" You reach into your back pocket and pulling out your wallet say, "Um how fresh is your coffee?" She looks you up and down with her tired brown eyes as she says, "Old but I can brew up a fresh batch." You half smile as you say, "Thank you." She nods as she turns back and starts making a fresh batch of coffee.