13|

tyler pov.

it had been a few days, since i broke down in front of josh. he's been coming over every day, i really don't know why but i don't mind. josh is really nice company, he makes me feel real. i don't feel like im just a worthless life force crawling through life, though thats the truth for every one. josh makes me feel wanted.

"hey mom, i made you breakfast." i said to her. she looked up with longing eyes and took the plate.

"thank you tyler, and can you tell your brother to go to school today? they keep calling, he has pounds of homework." she smiled

i sighed "you know he doesn't listen to me. you also have to go to work eventually." i looked to the ground "there is another notice on the door."

"tyler..." she thought "how about, i go tomorrow? okay?" she looked back up and smiled.

"okay, and i think i might have a job at that coffee shop down town. it looked very promising."

"well i love you tyler, thank you for breakfast. i do love that josh, i hope he comes over again. he makes you happy, how is your relationship going with him?" oh god. she thinks, that...

"no, uhmm, mom, we aren't... im gonna go. i love you, bye." thats how you make an awkward exit.

-

i had been thinking all morning, what if josh and i did date? that wouldn't be so bad would it? fuck tyler, SHUT UP. he's probably not even gay. then you will loose your only friend. doNt fUck shIt uP.