18|

joshs pov.

tyler and i were finally hanging out today, its has been so long. but i have to remember to try not to get so attached to him.

tyler asked me to a picnic with his family. i was debating if his brother would be to much, but i did it for him.

tyler didn't say too much on the ride, mainly if he could change the music which of course i let him. he plugged in his phone and play a song I've never heard before.

the song was really happy and upbeat, but the lyrics were so down.

"hey, what's this song?"

he stared at me like a deer in the head lights.

"uh..." he looked around nervously "its called taken by sleep."

"who's it by?"

"i kinda wrote it, sorry it's stupid i'll just put on something else." he reached for his phone.

"no no tyler it's awesome, i just wanted to know if it was on itunes or spotify so i could download it. keep it on?" tyler looked down very self consciously "pleeeeease?"

"alright but you have to promise you won't tell anyone about my music, no one knows about it." he started to lighten up.

-

after the picnic tyler and i went to the swings. we sat right next to each other swinging in sync.

everything was perfect until tyler just stopped swinging, he just sat there staring at his feet. then his breathing hyped, he started shaking and freaking the fuck out.

i didn't know what was happening or how to help him.

he kept screaming josh over and over again, it honestly scared me half to death.

then he said blurry and fell backwards onto the wood chips.

i called an ambulance and they explained he had and panic attack. but during his panic attack he also had a heart attack.

he could have died.