Chapter 32

The photo booths gave you three copies of each set of pictures. Tori handed Jenna one of copies of their photos. They'd hang the third copy on the fridge.
"Hey, let me see ours," Dean asked, as Jenna gave him a copy of theirs.

There were four photos taken and everyone choice theirs to be in black and white. The first picture of Jean had Jenna sitting on Dean's lap as he hugged her from behind and they smiled. The second picture showed them making weird cross eyed faces. The third picture had Jenna making a gun with her hands and holding it against Dean's cheek as he made a serious face. The last picture, of course, had them kissing as Dean had his hands tangled in her hair. There was a border option of pie, which they both quickly agreed on.

Toriel's border was a bunch of floating feathers which resembled angels wings. Their first photo had Tori holding her unicorn with a wide smile and Gabriel having his arms wrapped around her. The second one showed Gabriel taking the unicorn and holding it above his head as Tori tried to reach for it. The third photo showed them both kissing as he set the unicorn down to hold her. The last photo had them making weird faces as Gabriel raised his one eyebrow impossibly high.

"Oh my gosh I love these!" Tori said, inspecting everyone's pictures, "And we can put one of each on the fridge."
Everyone got back into the cars and started driving back to the bunker.
"Hey Deannn?" Jenna nudged his arm to get his attention.
"Yes babe?" He glanced at her before focusing back on the road.
"Can we uh...go to the mall before we go back?" She continued.
"For what?"
"I wanna get some new shirts from my favorite store and maybe get a new video game." She explained.

"Yeah, I guess we can drive over there quick," he smiled. Jenna called Tori to tell them what they were doing. Cas decided to leave Jean and zapped into the Mustang next to Sam.

"Cas?! Oh my god, what the hell?" Sam jumped as Castiel appeared next to him.
"I thought Jenna and Dean would like some alone time together."
"Yeah, well give me a warning next time or something," Sam huffed.

Tori and them continued to drive back home as Dean turned the Impala down a different street to get to the mall. They listened to the radio as he pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later. He got out of the car and grabbed Jenna's hand as she pulled him into the mall.

They walked around as she was trying to find the Hottopic.
"Hey Jenna, how about this store?" Dean smirked as he stopped them in front of Victoria's Secret.
"Hmmm how about a no," Jenna laughed as she pulled him away.
"Aww come on, you're no fun," he pouted.
"What are you talking about?! I'm plenty of fun. Maybe next time," She smiled. She saw Hottopic and practically ran inside.

Dean followed her around so he wouldn't be left alone in the store he'd never been in.
"Ooo how about this? Or this? Oh my gosh I need to buy that!" Jenna rambled on and on.
"Oh yeah Babe that'd look great on you. Get whatever you want," Dean constantly replied, laughing as Jenna ran around the store.

She finally settled on a Fall Out Boy shirt, a 5 Seconds of Summer tank top, and a Walking Dead shirt. They went into GameStop next, so Jenna could buy the new Mortal Kombat game that she'd been dying to buy. She found the game but kept staring at shelves of all the games as Dean smiled and grabbed her shoulders, leading her to the register.

Dean carried her bags and laughed as she ran around like a little kid. She wanted to go into one more store that had their shorts on sale. Jenna wanted to try them on first since the sizes seemed to be different at every store. Dean saw a black shirt that was slightly cropped and had the moon phases on it.
"Here try this," He handed her one after pulling it off the rack.

"But it's a crop top," She mumbled. She loved the shirt, she just didn't think it'd look good on her.
"So? It'd look great on you. Try it on with your jeans and boots, I'm telling you it'd look perfect," He smirked.

She still looked a little skeptical.
"Please? For me?" Dean pouted.
"Oh okay, fine," Jenna took the clothes and walked into the dressing room.
"Let me see when you're done," Dean called, waiting outside.

She changed into what he gave her and looked in the mirror. She was surprised that it didn't look as bad on her as she thought. She walked outside to where Dean was standing who just stared at her with lust in his eyes for a few seconds.

"Hey. Earth to Dean," Jenna snapped her fingers in front of his face. He blinked his eyes a few times, "Well? What do you think?" She looked up at him, shyly. He was about to respond when a group of girls walked by, staring at them and mumbling things like "How could someone like that be with him? She looks terrible, etc."

It was loud enough though that Jenna heard and quickly walked back to the changing room. Dean quickly followed her, calling her name, and got into the room before she could close the door.
"They're right I do look horrible," she mumbled.
"Jenna..."
"And I mean look at you and then look at me."
"Jenna!" Dean said a little louder. She turned to face him, about to ask what, but he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

He pulled away a little, still holding her before talking in a low voice, "No, they're not right. And if one of us doesn't deserve to be with the other, it's me that doesn't deserve to be with you. You're perfect, okay? And I don't want some dumb blonde chick that looks like she just walked out of a toaster and that only eats salad. I want you, Jenna. Someone who's not afraid to be themselves and eat all the pie they want without a care in the world. And who can actually use a gun and is actually interested in cars and video games. Stop thinking you're not good enough for me Jenna."

Her eyes teared up as Dean leaned back down to kiss her again. He backed her into the wall and whispered in her ear, "By the way, you asked me what I thought of shirt? I think you look god damn gorgeous and I'm going to buy it for you. But...I think it'll look even better when I pull it over your head and throw it on the floor," he smirked.

They heard voices outside as Jenna blushed and pushed against Dean's chest, "Get out!" She whisper yelled, pushing him towards the door.
"I'm not done yet," he protested.
"Later," She groaned trying to get him to leave.
"Deal," He said, opening the door and leaving. Jenna changed back into her clothing and met Dean back outside.

He payed for the clothes and they started to walk out of the mall. He set the bags in the back seat and turned around as Jenna hugged him around the waist, "Thank you Dean," she mumbled into his chest.

****

*At the bunker*

Tori clung to her unicorn like someone was going to take it from her as she took the pictures of her and Gabriel and of her and Jenna, hanging them on the fridge.

"No one's gonna take that from you, ya know," Gabriel walked in, laughing at Tori.
"I just can't believe I finally have it. Thank you again," She gave her angel a hug.
"Anything for you, Sugar," He smiled and hugged her back.

She threw a corn dog into the microwave and, once it was finished, walked into the living room to watch tv with Gabriel. After almost two hours, her head hit his shoulder and Gabriel looked down at her. He brushed a loose strand of hair from her face and pulled her closer to him, whispering "I love you."