Going on Tour

Princeton, New Jersey
July 23rd 2015

Kevin, Daniel, and I are spending the night at Dev's house. Tomorrow is the day we hop on our flight to Arizona for the boys first tour date, a day after we land. We were all in Devin's room as he packed. Of course he was the last one packing the most clothes.

"Wait you guys have merchandise?" I asked as I watched Devin fold up a blue and black "ooh that gizzy lyfe" t-shirt. They all nodded one after another. "I want one, that's dope." I said.

"Here." Kevin said as he pulled the same shirt in red and black out his suitcase. I took it and folded it up to put in my suitcase. I have Kevin's oversized shirt, there's no saying how many times he could've worn this.

"Yeo I'm exhausted though." Kevin said as he yawned.

"Because you were up all night cakin with Diana." He chuckled with Dev. That statement was actually true. Kev and I were on the phone until 4am knowing that we'd have to be up early to head for Devin's house.

"Haha at least I have someone to cake with." Kevin responded. Devin laughed and reached out for dap from Kev. Every time one of them had a good comeback, they received dap, I don't know why they did that.

"Right, like you have someone Devin." He scoffed.

"Eh heh I got my girl Octavia, you're bugging." He replied as he stuck his tongue out. It's cute how he flaunted her even when they weren't a couple.

After trying to close Devin's suitcase at least 5 times, we finally got it to shut. Now we were trying to catch some z's before having to get up early. I began to leave Devin's room to go sleep in my designated guest bed, which was located in Jazzy's room.

"Baby where are you going?" Kev asked from his mattress on the floor.

"To bed." I answered, confused as to why he was asking.

"Alright. Bed is right here though." He said as he patted the open space on his mattress next to him. I laughed and laid down next to him just to make him happy. Once he fell asleep I'd get up and go in my own bed. I didn't want Mama Shana to think and or know, there was something between Kev and I.

"Yeo give me a kiss though." He said bringing me closer to him.

"Ew no." I said pushing myself away from him, laughing.

"You're a dub." He whined, pulling me back into him. He then whined some more about me rejecting to kiss him. I pulled out snapchat to document this hilarious moment.

"My nigga you're not low. Just kiss me damn." He groaned, noticing I was recording him.

"Son watch your mouth." I said just as the snap ended. I added it to my story. Most of the people I have on snapchat don't watch my story, but Kev is cute so I don't care.

"You know what," Kev started, just as he began pushing me off the mattress with his legs. "Since you wanna play games, how about footsies." He continued.

"Kev no!" I laughed.

"Yeo! What're y'all doing?" Devin asked, taking out his headphones.

"Your friend won't kiss me." Kev replied.

"Just kiss him and go to sleep damn!" Daniel said from his side. Everyone thought he was asleep, but apparently not. Kev and I laughed as I fixed myself on the bed.

"You posted that video on your snapchat?" Kev asked, scrolling through Instagram.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Your snapchat is public?" He then asked.

"Yeah why?" I repeated. He turned his phone to me and show me my snapchat, that was posted by a fanpage that Kev followed. The caption was: "Why Kev craving for her lips though?😒" He scrolled down his timeline some more and showed me the same video posted by another fan. This caption was: "How Kevin feens for her though😍" I liked that one better.

"Yeo I swear I didn't even know any of your fans had me on SC." I said. "I don't even know how they got my snapchat what the hell."

"I just hope this doesn't start drama. Cause them imma have to lie and say there's nothing going on," He said. "And ion wanna tell that fib." He looked at me.

He locked his phone and turned on his side to face me. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. I felt my eyes getting heavy, I'm not going to lie but I was tired. I couldn't fall asleep until I knew Kev was asleep though.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time to see it was a quarter to 2am. "It was just 10:00, what happened." I said to myself.

"Time flys when you're having fun." Kev smiled. Even in the dark his eyes still sparkled.

The sun shone through the blinds, and into my eyes, waking me up. Shit, I fell asleep in Kevin's bed. I slowly slid myself from under the covers, to make my way to Jazzy's room. It was 6:45am and we had to be awake for the flight in an hour. That gave me some time to act like I was in Jazzy's room all night.

I grabbed my phone and tip toed across the hall. I slowly opened the door to see Jazzy still asleep. I gently closed the door behind me and slid onto the blowup mattress. Success.

"Had fun with Daniel last night?" Jazzy said from her side of the room, startling me. Nigga said Daniel lmfao wtf.

"What're you talking about?" I rolled over to face her bed. She was on her iPhone 4 that was probably passed down from a sibling.

"You weren't in here all night. Right? Don't worry I won't snitch." She said as she sat up to look at me.

"Yeah...but not with Daniel." I replied trying not to laugh.

"With my brother?!" She said with a look of disgust. She's really swerving around Kev. Dev is cute but that's Octavia's mans.

"No..." I said, it's obviously Kev so she better not say no other name besides Kev.

"Daniel's little brother Jaiden ain't even here though." She said. ALRIGHT NOW. I rolled my eyes and turned back over because this girl was chatting all kinds of foolishness.

"You and Kev are cute." She then said. A smile sprawled across my face.

JFK Airport, New York
July 24th 2015

Dev's dad dropped us off at the airport. Right now we're waiting in our terminal to take off.

"Bro you're going to have to piss while we're flying." Devin said to Daniel, who bought himself a blue slushy.

"That's what the bathroom is for." Daniel responded, taking another sip from his drink and adjusting his green neck pillow.

"Why was I tagged in this?" Devin turned his phone to Kev and I to show us an Instagram post. It was the video from last night. It was captioned: "I swear if @devin_gordon plays games like this😒" Kevin turned away from the phone and looked down at my own phone.

"What's the question again?" I then said. Kev chuckled.

"I said why-" Devin said getting interrupted by the announcement telling us to board.

As we got on, we all searched for the seat on our ticket. I was seated in between Daniel and Devin, while Mama Shana and Kev were in the row behind us. We were headed for Arizona, now I get to travel like a real photographer.