Changed That

Long Island, New York
August 19th 2015

Today is the first day back from tour. I actually made good friends and got great pictures and videos that I'll get to editing. So many inside jokes and great moments have came out of this tour. I'm grateful for this kid who was once nicked named Golden Boy, that gave me this great opportunity.

Mama Shana dropped me off at the train station so I could get home from JFK. My mom picked me up from the station and greeted me with the biggest hug. As I entered my house, my dogs attacked me. They must've missed me of course. I called Octavia over for a sleepover. Aside from my mom and my dog, I missed her the most.

We sat upstairs in my room with a bunch of snacks as I shared stories from tour. Octavia sat on the floor with my golden retriever, Gambino, in her lap. He loved her.

"Nah but, didn't Dev FaceTime you like every five seconds?" I asked, waiting for her to spill the tea.

"Yeah, mostly at the tourist sites he went to, because he claims he wanted me there with him." She blushed. "But don't act like an important piece from Kev's bio didn't disappear." She raised a brow.

"My nigga, what?" I looked at her confused. I had no clue what she was talking about. I pulled up Kev's IG and didn't notice anything gone at first. I took a closer look and realized, "single buhh u could change that," was gone. This has to be a glitch or something.

Kev's POV

Daniel, Devin, and I were in the bomb shelter setting up to do a younow for the Digaz, now that we're home. Daniel pulled up younow and hit the go live icon. I was scrolling through IG earlier and peeped lots of fan accounts noticing the removal from my bio. So I was prepared to be asked tonight.

We finish up telling hotel stories and were about to end the live stream.

"Aye Kev, why'd you take your single verification out your bio? Someone asked." Daniel said, turning to me. Just when I thought it was over, I was wrong.

"Woah bro you took that out? I didn't even notice." Devin spoke from his side.

"Yeah...it was looking a bit tacky so I had to dead that. But y'all know, ya boy KevieKev is cuffed to our Digaz." I smiled.

"Nice save bro." Dev said.

"Yeah wait till they find out the real reason." Daniel said. He always has extra comments that are completely unnecessary. Well now there's no lying to the Digaz, so Imma just lay low at this point.

Never did Diana and I speak about making things official. When it came to things like that, I'm pretty sure we were both to nervous to mention it. I felt like taking that detail from my bio served as a hint. It was supposed to be a hint to make Diana feel special, not to hurt my Digaz though. I'm not sure how to cover this up though. K.Lit not so smooth right now.