Delusional

Arthur Ashe Stadium, New York
August 29th 2015

Today the boys are going to Arthur Ashe kids day to support some of their friends from tour and a friend from their label. Despite the dispute between Kev and I, Dev's dad asked if I could join them out there for fun. Of course I said yes because who cares for Kev.

I took the train out to the stadium with Octavia. I brought her along just incase anything got awkward.

We arrived at the stage at around 11. It's a little late and we missed Carson's performance but it was okay. We walked towards the side of the stage where girls gathered together, considering this was closest to the backstage entrance. We pushed passed the girls to get backstage, showing the security our passes. The only people backstage were Carson, Sweet Suspense, and a couple of performers I didn't know. But no bomb digz.

"Hey Carson! Sorry I missed your performance." I said as I greeted him.

"No worries. Where's the boys though?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I replied. Just as finished my sentence I heard the crowd go into an uproar.

"Let them through! Let them through!" I heard security scream from outside. Mama Shana and Lexi walked in and greeted me, pulling me in for hugs. Afterwards Daniel and Dev walked in, Kev followed last. I hugged Daniel while Devin completely swerved me for Octavia. I felt Kev's eyes on me as I hugged Daniel, but when I pulled away, he quickly looked in the opposite direction. I turned around and sat on one of the fold out chairs next to Carson. I wasn't acknowledging Kev until he acknowledged me, that's my mentality.

"Yo you're not talking to Kev?" Daniel asked as he sat next to me.

"Nope." I said as I twirl my hair with my finger. I needed to seem unbothered by the situation. "And he's not talking to me." I continued as I got up to head outside. I wanted to actually watch the performances. Dev was out there, standing with Tavia, at a respectable distance. He was in front of fans some needed to look as single as possible.

After all the performances were over, the boys came out to take pictures with fans. It was only fair since they waited since so early in the morning. While the boys talked to fans and took pictures, Octavia and I sat against the brick wall.

"Heyy Baby D, can I get a picture?" A girl with curly brown hair asked. Her outfit was cute too.

"Of course." I smiled and got up from my spot. I posed with the girl as her friend took the picture on her phone. We hugged afterwards. It felt good that people actually knew I exist. I usually stay behind the scenes so this was nice.

Octavia and I took a ride with everyone else to Kev's house for a pool party. I already had a bag packed, expecting to go to Dev's house afterwards.

As we entered Kev's house we were greeted by his family.

"Hey Diana, haven't seen you in BX for a minute." Momma Deb chuckled as she pulled me in for a hug. I forgot my cousin's lived next door so I can easily slip over there if things get awkward.

We were all in Kev's backyard. Daniel, Lexi, and Kevin's cousin were in the pool. While Octavia and Devin stood in a far corner of the backyard together. I sat at the table while Kev stood against the glass doors, cause he know good and well he wasn't about to sit at this damn table with me. After he accused me of trying to leech off his fame? Not today!

"Yo D, come with me real quick." Octavia said as she approached me. I followed her to wherever she was going.

"Okay just stand here for a second." She told me as we stood in front of someone's bedroom.

"Tavia what hell are-" I said as I was cut off by Dev ambling in with Kev.

"I got him!" He roared. After that Octavia shoved me in the room, Dev shoved Kevin in afterwards. I was confused.

"You guys are going to stay in here until you work things out!" Octavia yelled as she slammed the door, locking it from the outside with a bobby pin.

"They're so dumb, don't they know I can unlock it from the inside." I said under my breath, approaching the door. I unlocked it and pushed, but the door wouldn't budge. "Yo what the hell Tavia." I banged on the door. They must've put something against it.

"Guess we've gotta talk now." Kev said as he sat on the bed. I assumed this was his room, considering the collection of sneakers lining the bed.

"There's nothing to talk about. You're delusional that's it." I said, standing with my arms crossed.

"How am I delusional? Please answer me that." Kev replied.

"Nigga you claim that I'm only here because I want your fame. You're so set on the idea that I'm only using you for your fans that you don't realize that maybe I actually like you!" I said raising my voice. I was getting aggravated with the way his mind was set right now.

"Maybe I'm scared! All my old friends from school post these videos of me just to get attention! I just feel like people only like me because of the numbers!" He yelled, stepping towards me.

"What is there to be scared of? When I tell you I like you for you I mean it. So why push me away?" I said, trying to calm him down with a soft tone.

"I don't know." He looked down. "I'm sorry." He said under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry! I was out of my mind to push you away like that." He spoke as he look at me. "Forgive me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Eh I'll think about it, maybe." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled, knowing I was joking.

Octavia's POV

So Devin and I peeped that Kev and Diana were having some issues. So we took it upon ourselves to fix those issues. We locked them in a room together until things were fixed. There was yelling unfortunately. Dev and I sat against the door just to make sure it wouldn't get open.

"Yo it's silent." Dev said as he pressed his ear to the door. I stood up and slowly opened the door, peaking my head in.

"Yeah they made up." I said to Dev, as I looked at my best friend kissing her man. Of course they pulled away once I stepped in. When Devin peeped he let out a laugh, a loud one, that hurt my ear. I slapped him out of instincts. "Mission accomplished." I said as I closed the door behind me. Glad they could finally work things out.