Scott Imagine

"I don't anymore Lydia,"you said sitting on her bed.The two of you were best friends since you lost Allison that actually brought you two closer.

"But you need to tell him sweety,"Lydia replied sitting next to you.

"Y/N he might feel the same and be too afraid to tell you,"she said after a while of silence.

"Lydia if Scott liked me I'm sure he would tell me,"you said with a sigh.

"I can't force you to tell him but it would be best if you did,"she said turning to you.

"Maybe,"you replied laying on your back.

'How about shopping,"she suggested with a smile.

"I actually just wanna get home,"you said getting up.

"Ok just think about it,"Lydia said hugging you then you both walked to the front door.

"I will,"you said getting into your car and drove home.

"Y/N that you?"Your mom asked when you opened the door.

"Yeah,"you briefly replied then went to your room and plopped straight down on your bed.You laid like that for a while just staring at the ceiling when you heard a knock on your room door making you get up and open it,in front of you stood Scott with some pizza and ice cream.

"Can I come inside please?"He asked smiling sweetly.

"Of course,"you replied stepping to the side making him walk in.

"You must be wondering why I'm here,"Scott said putting down the pizza and ice cream and turning to you.

"Kinda,"you replied cocking your head to the side.

"Lydia told me you not feeling so good."

"Of course,"you said walking over to the things he brought.

"Your favourite Hawaiian pizza with some vanilla ice cream,"Scott said sitting next to you.

"Amazing,"you said smiling as you opened the pizza box.

"Y/N I have something very important to tell you,"he said making you turn to him.

"Yeah?"

"Ok...so I'm sure you don't feel the same way but for a while now I'm having these weird feelings around you and I told Stiles about it and he told me I probably like you like really like you and I'm sure his right beca..."he was explaining but you cut him off by pressing your lips against his,your kiss eventually turned into a hot make out session.Scott wrapped his arms around your waist while yours were around his neck,you were also sitting on his lap.

"Y/N,"Scott breathlessly said against your lips.

"Yes,"you said pulling away,his lips were slightly swollen and had a shade of red.

"Does that mean you'll go out with me?"He asked causing you to smile.

"Yes it totally does,"you answered connecting your lips again and this time it wasn't just making out there was more involved.

Heyy loves
I felt like writing some teen wolf imagines and that's what I'm doing but don't worry I'll still continue my other story.I'll make sure whenever I update one I will do the same with the other.Thankxx for reading and if you want to request an imagine just leave a comment or message me.Love you all muchies ✴❤hugs and kisses✴❤.