Liam Imagine

takes place during season 6 episode 14.

You woke up remembering Brett and Lori had been killed the night before and quite a few people saw Liam shifted in the middle of the road. You had met the siblings before and although you didn't talk to them much you knew how Liam felt about them - even though Brett was a total douche towards Liam he helped the young beta on a few occasions.

You sat up in bed looking around your room trying to figure what you were gonna do. You were suppose to be in New York enjoying your new found freedom but unfortunately you decided to stay and help your pack. You knew going to school was a bad idea but you knew Liam might need you.

"School it is,"you said to nobody in particular as you started your morning routine.

***

"You okay?"You asked meeting Liam in the parking lot.

"Yeah,"he briefly said before remembering you weren't even in school anymore. "What you doing here?"

"I really have no idea, just felt my presence was needed today,"you said with a shrug following him to the double doors.

"And how are you gonna explain being here, (Y/N)?"

"Liam just shut up and be happy I'm taking time outta my busy schedule to be here,"you said as he opened the doors and Mason joined the two of you.

"So far,so good,"he said with a small smile before noticing you. "Hey (Y/N) what you doing here?"

"Nothing Mason don't mind me,"you said as everyone stared at Liam and started whispering.

"They know,"Liam said as you got to his locker. "And you being here doesn't make it any better."

"They don't know,"Mason said looking at his best friend.

"They know everything,"Liam retorted looking down.

"No they don't,"Mason reassured him.

"They know everything,"Corey said joining your little group.

"What was that about they don't know anything?"Liam asked frowning at his best friend.

"Really Liam?"You asked drawing everyone's attention.

"What are you doing?"The blue eyed boy asked turning to face you.

"You're really gonna let all these kids judge you? You're gonna let their little whispers and rumours get to you?"You asked looking straight at him. "They heard a little story and now they all just believe it, Liam lemme tell you something it doesn't matter what they think about you, all you ever have to care about is what you think of yourself."

"But he's a monster,"Nolan said staring you down.

"And you're not? News flash Nolan everyone in this hall - no everyone in this fucked up world - is a monster,"You replied making him frown.

"We don't have glowing eyes and fangs,"Gabe said from beside his friend.

"Yeah well Gabe neither do murders, everyone can be manipulated and anyone can do something they never thought they would. You may think you live in this perfect little world but kid that mind of yours is fucked and eventually well things get bad and you become something else,"you said looking around, students were staring at you in shock. "You do realise that as innocent as you think you are now a few of you are gonna become serial killers or murderers then whose the monsters certainly not a seventeen year old kid who you assume isn't human."