Brett Imagine

set in season 6 episode 13

You were pacing around your room staring at the phone laying on your bed, Brett was suppose to call you when he was done helping Liam with Lacrosse but he still hadn't and it was already almost seven.

"C'mon Brett stop being an ass and just call me, you know there's freakin' crazy hunters running around,"you said picking up your phone and looking at the time before throwing it on your bed again. "I swear Brett Talbot I'm gonna skin you alive."

"Honey you okay?"Your mom asked opening your door.

"Yes mom I'm fine,"you replied turning to her with a smile.

"Well dinner is ready so I expect you downstairs in ten minutes."

"Okay."

You continued pacing for what felt like hours - it was only two minutes - before your phone rang and you practically flew to it seeing Liam's name flash across the screen.

"What? I'm waiting for a phone call and I can't talk to you right now,"you quickly rushed out not wanting to miss Brett's call.

"If you're waiting for Brett to call you its not gonna happen anytime soon,"the young beta said making you frown.

"Why not?"You asked suddenly concerned for your boyfriend.

"Lori found his lacrosse stick and his blood was on there, we're searching for him now and we could use an extra werewolf. We're at the preserve."

"Ten minutes,"you said before hanging up and running down the stairs.

"Table young lady,"your father said making you groan.

"Mom, dad Brett needs me right now so I'll eat later. Bye I love you!"You shouted rushing out the door towards the preserve where your friends were waiting.

You had a bad feeling about all this but you pushed that to the back of your mind and just focused on finding your boyfriend - the feeling still lingered though.

***

You met Scott,Lori,Liam and Malia at a large tree deeper in the woods than you has expected.

"Anything yet?"You asked looking at your four friends.

"No he's masking his scent and the trial ends here,"Liam said pointing at the tree.

"Someone needs to tell him to unmask it then,"Malia said taking a glance around.

"There's also two hunters out here instead of one,"Scott added making you sigh - this whole thing was really starting to piss you off.

"I swear on everything holy if they kill Brett I'm gonna rip them all to pieces,"you threatened through clenched teeth as your claws dug into your palms.

"Guys I think I know where he is,"Lori said pointing towards a stack of rocks coated in blood.

"I don't get it,"Liam said confusion written all over his voice.

"Its something Satomi taught us, c'mon,"Lori said leading you guys to the tunnels.

"Why the tunnels? I hate these things,"you said with a frown.

"C'mon we have to find him,"Lori said as she started walking.

You hoped Brett was okay, the idea of losing him really scared you. Brett was your first actual boyfriend, the first person you were intimate with and the first person you said I love you to. You couldn't imagine your life without Brett's gorgeous smile or his heart warming laugh or his blue eyes that seemed to stare straight into your soul, he was your anchor and saved you from yourself on multiple occasions. Life without Brett sounded like torture and you definitely weren't ready for it.