Kai Imagine

"Kai stop!"You shouted running into the park where Kai and Luke were busy merging.

"Luke!"Jo shouted looking over at you.

"I tried stopping him but he was so determined,"you said still looking at the two men.

"Luke will never make it,"she said as the wind increased.

"Kai!"You shouted again as everything stopped and both of them collapsed.

"Luke come on wake up,"Jo said holding Luke in her arms as you crouched down next to Kai,tears stinging your eyes.

"Kai I can't lose you,"you said looking over at the two siblings as Luke's eyes started opening.

No.

"Luke,"Jo said looking down at her younger brother,eyes filled with tears.You looked back at Kai and saw that he was still unconscious in your lap.

"No,"you heard Jo say as Luke closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

"Kai,"you said looking down at the witch in your lap.

"Y/N,"Kai said as his eyes opened up.

"You're alive,"you said as he sat up.

"Kai this is all your fault,"Jo said still holding Luke.

"Jo I'm sorry but that's what he wanted,"he replied and he sounded different,sincere.

"No you're not,"she said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Josette I really am sorry and hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me,"Kai said going over to his sister and crouching down in front of her.

"Why would I even think about forgiving you?"Jo asked not looking at Kai.

"Because that's all I'm asking of you,"he stated then got up and turned to you.

"Let's go."

The two of you were walking to your shared apartment when suddenly Kai stopped and turned to you.

"What's wrong?"You asked turning to him.

"I just feel...weird,"he answered with a frown.

"Like sick?Do you need to puke or something 'cause you know how I feel 'bout that,"you said making a face.

"No...not that weird...I just...feel like...Bad,"Kai said looking away from you.

"What do you mean bad?"You asked raising an eyebrow,something was very wrong with Kai.

"For all the things I did...I think merging with Luke gave me some of his emotions..."

"Kai are you telling me that you actually regret the things you did?"

"Some of them...Like hurting Bonnie,"he said looking down this time.

"Kai?"You questioned after a few seconds of silence but he didn't answer just continued looking down till you heard a soft sob escape his lip.

Was Kai actually crying?

"Kai are you...crying?"You asked putting both your hands at the side of his face and lifting it so you could look at him.

"This is weird,"Kai said as tears made its way down his cheeks.

"You're actually crying,"you stated trying not to be too weird but this was first time you saw Kai showing this much emotion.

"Y/N I love you so much,"Kai said making your eyes go wide,that was the first time he told you that.

"Malachai I love you to,"you said putting your arms around his neck as his found your waist,Kai had this look in his eyes that you have never seen filled with emotion and so much love that you started feeling tears fill your eyes.

"I hope those are happy tears,"Kai said smiling sweetly.

"They are,"you replied as you felt warm,soft lips crash onto yours,the kiss was hot and filled with passion,the best you had so far,when you felt his tongue brush against your bottom lip you parted them slightly just enough for him to put his into your mouth.

"I really do love you,"Kai said again against your lips.

"And I love you,"you said smiling into the kiss,knowing that this new Malachai Parker was the best thing that could happen to you.

Hii lovely people
First TVD imagine hope you guys like it.Requests for imagines are open so drop a comment or message me and I'll write them.Thankxx for reading and I love you all very muchies✴hugs and kisses✴