Damon Imagine

Four months that's how long its been since Elena went into her magical slumber,four months and Damon still hasn't gotten over it.

"Stefan?Damon?"You called walking into the Salvatore house.

"Hey Y/N,"Stefan said coming from the lounge.

"Where's Damon?"You asked looking at the younger Salvatore.

"Where do you think?"He asked not rudely but more concerned.

"His room or a bar,"you said biting your lip.

"I'm worried about him,"Stefan said looking down.

"When was the last time he fed?"You asked with a frown.

"Being really honest Y/N I don't know,"he answered finally looking up.

"Stefan we need to do something,"you said concern lacing your voice.

"You can do something,"Stefan said taking a step forward.

"Like what?"You asked with a frown.

"Tell him how you feel."

"So that he can what reject me?"

"No he feels the same way,"Stefan said making you frown.

"What about when Elena wakes up?"

"Why not focus on that when you get there,"Stefen suggested with a small smile.

"Fine,"you agreed walking to the stairs.

"I just wanna go check on Caroline so I'll be back soon."

"Its ok take your time,"you said as Stefan walked out the door.You walked up the stairs to Damon's room as you got closer the scent of alcohol burned your nostrils.

"Really Damon?"You asked walking into the room,Damon was sprawled out on the bed with a few empty bottles of Bourbon laying next to him,you walked to the window and opened the heavy dark curtains making light flood the room.

"What the hell close my curtains,"Damon said from the bed.

"No this place needs air,"you said opening the door leading to the balcony.

"Y/N what do you want?"Damon asked sitting up straight.

"For you to get cleaned up,"you said walking over to his bed.

"Why can't you and Stefan leave me alone?"He asked frowning at you.

"Because we care about you Damon."

"Well why don't you guys just stop it?"He said a little louder.

"You know what I think maybe we should,"you replied as tears stung your eyes.

"Close the door on your way out,"Damon said as you walked towards the door.

"Have fun waiting for Elena,"you said as tears rolled down your cheeks.You quickly made your way down the stairs and drove home as fast as you could.

"Hey Y/N you ok?"Your older brother asked.

"Leave me alone Connor,"You said walking to your room and laying down on your bed.After about an hour you heard your window open knowing it was Stefan you didn't bother looking up.

"Since you're laying here and Damon's at some bar I'm gonna assume you didn't tell him,"Stefan said as you felt your bed dip in a little as he sat down.