Sun, Moon & Ascendant Sign

Knowing these signs is a great way to learn about yourself, if something explained doesn't match your character yet it's because it has potential but hasn't yet been achieved.

Sun Sign
form of astrology most commonly found in many newspaper and magazine columns. It is a simplified system of astrology which considers only the position of the Sun at birth, which is said to be placed within one of the twelve zodiac signs. This sign is then called the sun sign or star sign of the person born in that twelfth-part of the year.
Sun sign calculator: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/sunsign.jsp

Moon Sign
Your moon sign rules your emotional core-it's your heart.
Moon sign calculator: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.VdOA_Yr3bCQ

Ascendant Sign
also known as your rising sign-represents the way others see you, your general impression on people.
Ascendant sign calculator: http://www.cafeastrology.com/ascendantcalculator.html

*next I'm just gonna share my signs, you don't need to read them but thought I would share :) I 100% agree with my sun and moon sign, not so sure about my ascendant sign, big words were used I don't understand I would say I agree 80% with it. :) amazing how it describes me almost perfectly, when I have a child definitely doing this for them so i know what their personality will be like and I can raise them according, of course I will listen to the child themselves too!

My sun sign: Leo
Warm, generous, always ready to support and inspire others. Has natural pride and dignity. Very sensitive to criticism and any expressions of doubt regarding their high virtues. Have their own creative way of doing things, desperately need to feel loved and appreciated, be surrounded by loving people, at times stubborn and naive like a child.

My moon sign: libra
Diplomatic, aesthetical, avoids confrontation, understanding and attentive, likes to spend time with partner, hates situations that require having to make a choice, believes everything has a positive and negative side. Has a desire to conciliate conflicting interests, to help even complete opposites to meet somewhere, to find a peaceful solution for a conflict situation, in born diplomats. Balances situations. Picks randomly when given difficult choice after thinking endlessly about it. Relationships are most important in their life, not only their emotional well being even their state of health might depend on how successful they find mutual understanding with their partner. After stressful situations they need to spend time with someone dear to them to feel compassion and understanding. If stress continues to build up they become inconstant and erratic; kidney problems and lower back pain as a result. Migraine like headaches, has its roots in the kidneys. Know what they like and don't love in fashion, knows what works. Image of their family means a lot. Try's to make a good impression to hide old problems.

My Ascendant Sign: libra
Psychological nature is sanguine and communicative or nervous and introverted depending if Venus or Saturn is strongest. Delicate, charming, sociable, perpetually compromising (because of this you seem hesitant/ weak) don't like giving your opinion. You like to act unifier, understanding and equity. You hate violence, spare no efforts for the sake of pacification, you adjust to the situation with flexibility and charm. Sentimental, charming, polite, delicate, refined, loyal, peace loving, fair, distinguished, light romantic, cultured, airy, likeable, neat, perfectionist, caring, gentle, quiet, tidy, artistic, tolerant, lenient, sociable, seductive, elegant, kind taste for aesthetics, maybe hesitant, weak, wavering, selfish, fragile, indecisive, fearful, indolent, cold or even insensitive.