Impossible? (Whouffle)

A/N: this is gonna be really sad because today I felt like playing Moffat. Just a warning.

It had happened so fast. The Doctor and Clara had been walking out of a gigantic indoor bazaar on The Lost Moon of Poosh (before it was lost, obviously). Then, out of nowhere, the Dalek warship roared from the sky. They started firing at random. One blast hit Clara's arm.
It was such a little thing, really. It had barely grazed her hand. But it still had lethal force, even if the death was slower. And now the Doctor's beautiful Clara, his perfect best friend, his secret crush, lay dying on the ground.
He straightened his bow tie and knelt down. He had to be strong. He only survived by being strong.
She looked so beautiful. Her long brown hair was spread around her on the rocks. Her gorgeous chocolate-colored eyes stared up at the Doctor, shining with fear. How unfair, the Doctor thought, she'll die so young. So young and still so lovely. The thought made both of his hearts tear themselves to shreds, and tears welled up in his green eyes.
"Doctor..." Clara murmured as he knelt by her side. "I should tell you something." The Doctor could barely see through all the tears he refused to let fall. "What?" He choked out. "When...when you showed up at my door that day, I felt like my life was about to change in a good way. You showed me the sky and...I couldn't be more grateful. And I can't d-die without you knowing how I feel." The Doctor tried to interrupt, but she continued, "And don't you dare tell me that I'm not going to die because we both know that's a lie. Doctor, I like you. No, I don't."
She shook her head as her voice grew weaker. "I...love you."
The Doctor couldn't help it. He let out a small, quiet sob and threw his arms around Clara. "I love you, too." He whispered as Clara's eyes fluttered shut. It was too late. She couldn't hear him anymore.
The Doctor started crying in earnest, clutching her to his chest. All around him, Daleks were killing the people of Poosh, but the Doctor couldn't bring himself to care. The girl he loved was dead. He picked her up and carried her to the TARDIS, tears streaming down his face.
As he plugged in the location of a burial planet he knew, he started thinking of ways to get her back. Sadly, all of the ways involved universal destruction. Except for one.
--------------------
The Doctor had scoured the planet. No Clara. Then the entire galaxy. No Clara. The universe. No Clara. The Impossible Girl could not be found. One day, the Doctor finally broke.
"Clara, you have to be out there somewhere!" He screamed into the emptiness of the TARDIS, "You are my Impossible Girl! You have cheated death twice, damn it, so do it a third time! You better be coming to me right now, because I swear if you're not, I'll...I'll..." He ran out of steam, sinking to his knees and crying, pounding the floor in frustration, anger, crushing sadness. He didn't realize that the TARDIS was taking him somewhere till it landed.
He opened the doors...and saw another blue box right next to his. And more importantly, another him, hovering in front of a large house, knocking on its door, dressed as a monk. "You useless machine!" He scream-whispered, not wanting past-him to hear him, "I don't want to see this!" He kicked the TARDIS, his eyes threatening tears again. He couldn't help it; he turned his eyes to the scene, watching Clara open the door on past-him. Then, she did something that made both his hearts stop. She turned to stare right at him, offering a small wave. He waved back and walked away. For him, that was a wave goodbye.
If only the Impossible Girl were a little more impossible.