Morning (Souffez)

The Doctor was on his third cup of coffee when Clara wandered down into the breakfast nook from her room on the TARDIS, humming quietly to herself. She started mixing the ingredients for her mum's cheese soufflé. After discovering the TARDIS had sentient ovens that understood what she was trying to make and never let food burn, she spent hours in the kitchen perfecting the recipe.
Clara looked adorable. She hadn't brushed her hair yet, so it was static-filled and perfectly frizzy. She was wearing a too-large pair of flannel pjs, wrinkled from sleep. A sleepy smile danced over her lovely face as she popped her breakfast in the oven. She sat down across from the Doctor. "Good morning." She said.
"Morning." The Doctor said, taking a sip of his coffee.
"That all you're going to have?" Clara asked, raising an eyebrow at the Doctor's mug.
He shook his head. "I had a pack of Jammie Dodgers before you came down."
"Biscuits and coffee? That's no breakfast. You'll have some of my soufflé when it's ready."
"Yes, mum." He joked. She laughed. He kissed her to stop her laughing. She kissed back, hard.
The oven got so annoyed by the amount of time they were taking that it, for the first time ever, let the soufflé burn.