How He Felt

I had a burning sensation heating up inside of me. What the hell was wrong with her.
"Lucas." She said running after me. I didn't feel like stopping.
"Lucas!" She yelled. She ran in front of me.
"Stop!"
"Why. What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?!" I yelled.
"We're not dating! I don't understand why this is such a huge deal! And plus, HE KISSED ME!" She yelled.
I shook my head and looked down.
"You can't blame me." She said.
"IM SORRY FOR LOVING YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS MY HEART! IM SORRY THAT SEEING WILL KISS YOU MAKES ME UPSET!" I shouted.
"Lucas... We aren't dating. You can't get pissed at me because a guy kissed me. We've talked about this. You knew this was going to happen." She said.
"No. I didn't because by now I would have thought that we...." I paused. I just stared at her with wide eyes. She knew exactly what I was going to say.
"I did too." She said stepping closer.
"But then the whole France thing came up." She sighed. I rolled my eyes realizing how stupid this all was.
"I just love you too much to let some guy be all over you." I said stepping closer to her and pushing her hair out of her eyes. She looked away.
"What?"
"When you go away girls will be all over you." She said to me.
"Nah. What makes you think that?" I asked her.
"Baby, girls don't even need to know who you are to fall for you. You are irresistible, your charm brings people to their knees. Never mind the way you kiss. The second you open your eyes I feel like I'm going to fall. Falling in love with you is not hard Lucas."
"First of all, that's not true.." I said while she laughed. And I smiled. "And second of all.." I said stepping even closer to her, "the only reason I have to open my eyes, is to see you. You are the only one I want. The only one I need. The only one I see. Because I love you. So don't even think that for a second, I would choose someone over you."
I leaned down and kissed her for what seemed like a second but turned out to be forever.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Not your fault that you are irresistible." She laughed and we walked home.