The Three Trouble-teers

The view was so breathtaking, just the entry of the island was a bless! The deep blue sea reflecting the rays of the cuddling sun. Shiny soft sand and huge different trees with different shades of green. Up in the sky, was an enormous rainbow glowing with seven dreamy colors. An ocean of flowers with all kinds, merging with colors and huddling into the exuberant verdure; the different tropical plants and the moist air increase the island's aroma ! Palms waterfall delicately plunging like a soft silk . You can see the birds and gulls flying happily around the clouds that float in the wide sky above creating an unbelievable tint of peace and beauty . It was such a pleasurable and marvelous view. The crew collected themselves and walked around, "As expected of Earth's Heaven! This is just the beginning. They say when you go deeper inside the jungles, you will be more amazed .It's like an extravagant wondeland !!" Said Robin crossing her arms .

" I already feel relaxed, after all the drama in Skypiea I definitely need this!" Replied Nami stretching herself while Luffy was already sniffing around for some delicious food. As the team was enjoying the scene, a shadow of a small figure sneaked behind the big tree, and of course Zoro sensed the odd presence, "You said this island is inhabited right! " Zoro addressed Robin turning his strict gaze toward the new intruder. This latter flew immediately after feeling Zoro's dark aura. "Robin you said the inhabitants are very peaceful and friendly, I was expecting a warm welcome though" Exclaimed the tiny doctor. Everyone at this point was alerted. 

"Yes indeed! Maybe we need to go deeper we've just arrived ,the village should be near the entry" Responded Robin carefully, they should always be ready for any unwelcome surprises. The crew made his way through the forest towards the village. After some steps they suddenly stopped after hearing a creepy noise behind the long grass. "What's this sound?! Who is there? " Wondered Luffy and asked menacingly while Usopp panicked, "Can it be a wild animal!" 

"Nooooo they discovered us, I told you to keep quite ! " Whispered the voice trembling. It seems like a child's voice. A few more movements and three kids emerged from the bushes, two boys and a girl. They looked a bit scared looking down the ground. The crew sighed in relief, "Phew! I thought it's some sort of a fierce animal or something! " Said Usopp finally relaxed, putting his hand on his chest. "They've been following us since we set foot here. " Added Zoro. Robin approached the kids who stepped back in fear and examined them, "I think they are the inhabitants of the island, looking at the way they are dressed " The three kids in native American clothes looked at each other and then the boy in the right started talking: "You......you are pirates right!" 

"Huh!! Yes we are pirates! " Replied Luffy with a stupid look in his face, making the boy in the left stutter, "A....are you....b...bad pirates??" Luffy turned his head in a no motion and the kids visibly lazed. "Really?! Great!" Exclaimed the girl in the middle holding her hands tightly together with a big smile in her rosy face . "So, who are you ? " Asked Usopp with a confused look on his face .

"I am Poka" Smiled the girl .

"And I am Hantes  " Added the left boy who seems to be the leader of the small gang .

"My......my name is Kanay" The third boy presented himself shy-ly. 

" I am Luffy ,the man who will be the Pirates' King"

"They didn't ask for your dream!" Said Nami sarcastically .

The little girl then pulled Luffy from his hand smiling : "Come; we'll guide you to the tribe. Grandpa will be happy since it's been a while good pirates visited us " And the three children started running toward their tribe excited with the crew following them .

"Emmm!! something feels strange !!! " Wondered Robin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------