Y/N

Your POV:

The walk through the woods was silent. With each stride my mind wandered in curiosity as to what will this Pirate captain possibly talk to me about. We were walking side by side, me looking down nervously, sneaking glances at him now and then. And him walking leisurely, his hands in his pockets.

"Say Y/N. How did you come to this place !?" He finally uttered bluntly.

"Ehh, what do you mean !?" I asked.

"You are not a princess here, nor that old man's grandchild. How did you end up here!?" Luffy questioned.

I was bewildered! How did he know!!?

"I...Well... It's....How did you..."

"I know you. I have always known you." He cut me off. I stared at him back. Completely shocked!

"Ughh man I don't know what happened to you! I hate thinking too much! Like have you lost your memories or something!?"

Here he goes again ! How did he know !?

I stood there motionless. The thing that I haven't told to any stranger before! Not even to Gavin! How did he assume so!? He knew me from before he says!! How!? I don't remember ever meeting him before!! But then again I don't remember most of my past!!? Was he part of it!? Oh my God so many questions roaming inside my head. 

"Oy !! Are you there !!?" Luffy snapped his fingers at me.

"Eh.... Tell me! How do you know me? Do you know who I really am?" I couldn't help but ask him.

"At first I thought you looked familiar but then I brushed it off because why the hell would you be here. However when you... Well weren't yourself today we came to know that you are actually Shanks' sister! Then it all sunk in. It really is you."

"WHO AM I?" I shouted.

"Y/N! My childhood friend." He simply said, showing off that signature smile of his.

"Childhood.... Friend!?" I murmured, "How come!?"

"Ah stop asking too many questions! You are Shanks sister, you were with him when he visited my town years ago. We met then and we instantly became friends. When they left, Shanks asked the mayor to keep you in his safe town and take good care of you because he couldn't risk taking you with him in his pirate dangerous adventures. But soon you couldn't bear the absence of your brother and left secretly one day with a ship that came by. Haven't seen you since then! There happy!!?" He breathed out heaving, "Damn it I've never said something this long in my entire life ! " He bellowed.

I think I forgot how to breath!! There was so much to sink in that I was unable to speak. I was totally stunned as his words bounced inside my skull. I inhaled deeply before saying, "All I can remember is my exhausted body thrown somewhere in the shore. I know that the waves were my ride to the island. But how or why....Thats something I still don't remember. The first one who found me was Naki. He took me to the tribe and his mother took care of me. And ever since, the people here accepted me as one of their own and I lived here for 10 years now. Not just as a common girl but as a princess. I've received so much from the people whom I relate nothing to and I only gave them trouble in return! They loved me and raised me, each one of them. I will forever be grateful...." I couldn't tell more since my tears invaded my face and I broke down crying.

"So the moment you woke up here you had no memories. I imagine you were in a ship of some sort and it sank somehow so you drowned but luckily ended up in the shore."

I nodded my head.

"How did you know that you were Shanks' sister?"

"Well. This necklace. " I responded holding the chain around my neck, "It has always been with me. His picture was with me the entire time and when Grandpa saw it he immediately recognized the face. He told me we look so much alike and the idea of me relating to him somehow wasn't surreal. He actually thought at first I m his daughter, but since he told me that, I started having dreams, shattered memories and I could tell he is the brother I have always loved." I finished sitting down.