Despair

Narrator POV:

The enemy is down, the traitors are down, the people who caused so much suffering in this island are down. Yet....yet....why haven't fear and tears vanished? Why is everyone shocked and sad?

It's because of the curse.

Or at least that's what the tribe people call it.

"So! Who's next ?" Said Y/N. Said the devil.

"Y/N! Wake the fuck up already! You don't want to repeat what happened years ago do you? You never wanted to, that's why you've been resisting all this time Y/N!" Abnaki shouted.

Y/N darted her black eyes towards the prince, "You are seriously annoying. Get lost." She said and threw him away just by staring. He hit a house behind him really hard it made him cough up blood.

"PRINCE!" The crew shouted.

The people around started backing away slowly. Fear eating their faces. Their once beloved and lovely princess is now tearing their life apart. The fear is inimaginable they lost hope ......

"Ugh damn it." Luffy grunted under Y/N. He is still under her control.

"Can it be.....! No way!" Robin whispered, with a shocked expression.

"You are still resisting Mr. Straw hat? Let me relieve you of your misery. " Y/N stoicly uttered as her eyes turned dark purple.

"Gghhhh.....AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Suddenly Luffy screamed at the top of his lungs and his face turned blue.

"I.... I feel like...v...venom is spreading through my body. W...what the...heck ughhh." He hardly groaned.

"Luffy!!" Nami and Chopper screamed.

"So it's true....It's true after all." Robin whispered again.

"Ugh that's it. This is getting out of control. " Zoro yelled and ran toward Y/N.
"Don't you dare lay a finger upon the princess you shitty swordsman!" Sanji warned.

"Be careful Zoro. If you approach her you'll be blown away as well." Usopp shouted.

"What the hell is going on! After all we've been through for her. For the people here. After the draining fight we get this! What the heck is happening I don't understand!" Nami lost her cool at last.

"It's not her fault Nami. " Robin quietly said. Gulping.

Zoro on the other hand stopped 10 meters away from Y/N and threw his sword at her. The sword flew inanimate in the air close to the princess face but Zoro was quick to get behind her back aiming for a strike. He put all his strength in his right hand and attacked the princess but she just easily dodged it and quickly turned her pitch black pupils towards him, sending him away. Zoro used his sword as support not to fly off. He failed at injuring her but she was shortly distracted from Luffy. Sanji took the opportunity and hurried to snatch his Captain away. As he lifted Luffy up Y/N looked at him but before she does anything, a flying rock came her direction, taking her attention away.

"Sorry princess but this has to stop." Usopp said with jelly legs after shooting her with his slingshot. Sanji succeeded in saving Luffy. He was breathing heavily but according to Chopper's examination he would be fine.

"Huh, so the long nose guy is good at something!" Y/N calmly said looking at Usopp.

"Noo! Forgive me please!" He screamed, his eyes popping out as he hid behind Sanji.

"As expected of pirates! You are pretty cunning. " Y/N said, "Whatever, I will destroy this village and it's people. No how about I destroy the whole island. " She added grinning like a psycho.