Ome Ome No Mi

Narrator POV :

After the big feast everyone enjoyed, the crew decided to do some more discoveries along with Y/N and Gavin, the kids just went with the prince for training like they said. As for the chief he stayed in his teepee with some people from the tribe to discuss things and plan for their next move.

The group went again to the forest, they were all teasing each other, trying to lighten up the mood after what happened. Luffy was stuffing his mouth with a piece of meat like he didn't just eat.

"By the way Y/N, I've been wondering, you are a devil fruit user right! I want to see your abilities!" He said with a poker face, spitting saliva everywhere since he couldn't speak well with a stuffed mouth.

"Stop spitting and show some respect to the princess you idiot! " Sanji kicked him.

"It's alright Sanji, " You said, "Actually my power is more useless than it is useful, it's really troublesome!! " Everyone looked at you in curiosity. You suddenly directed your right arm towards Luffy and he was instantly  floating in the air. 

"Hey! I am flying, this is amazing!" He said enthusiastically.

"Wow is this your ability? " Asked Robin.

"Yes I can lift and move any object or even human if I want to, in other words I control them. " You said lifting your other arm throwing a rock in the sky.

"Not just that!! Usopp please I want you to shoot me with your slingshot." You confidently said.

"HUH!! what are you saying I can't possibly do that!" Usopp panicked.

"It's alright! You can trust me. " you assured and they looked at you suspiciously even the flying Luffy had his attention on you. Usopp just obeyed with sweat drops all over his face.

"OK here I go, I will use a rock! " He said getting in a shooting position.

"Princess how can you defend yourself with your two hands ocuppied". Sanji wondered.

"Usopp stop it, Princess he may look weak but he is the best at shooting!! He is too fast...... " Before Nami could continue Zoro put his hand on her shoulder.

 "Stop interfering this is getting interesting!!" He smirked.

In that instance Usopp shot the hand-size rock 15 meters away from you. You stood there confidently smirking as you closed your eyes. The moment the rock was few inches away from your pretty face you opened your eyes and the rock momentarily stopped in mid air. Your E/C eyes were glowing, and with one look towards Usopp, the rock flew back at high speed.

"She... She could stop it even in such speed with such a small object! " Zoro commented.

"Amazing how could you do that?!! " Nami asked.

"Since I can move things as I please, I can stop them from moving as well. I move them by hands and stop them with my eyes. Thats why my devil fruit is called 'Ome Ome no mi' (Me = Eyes )" You explained putting Luffy down.

"It's a great ability princess why you said it's useless and troublesome?? " Asked Chopper.

"Ah no, not really it's a long story!" You hesitantly said.

"No, it really is somehow useless! " blurted Zoro, much to everyone's surprise.

"All she can do is move things or stop them from moving! Indeed it's a special thing, but it merely serves as a self-defense! " He carried on with a serious look eying you.

"You mosshead, how dare you!! "Sanji launched at Zoro when Robin stopped him.

"Wait Sanji, Zoro actually has a point. If we consider her ability of moving stuffs as an attacking skill, and her ability of stopping things as a defending skill..... We figure out her weakness. As you know the princess doesn't have any physical ability as fighting skills or speed, without anything around her she can't do much! Also you can't count on her in a war or close fights since her ability is limited to long distance fights! "Robin explained making you feel more disappointed.

"Hmmm, but didn't you guys said her fruit is very strong that the pirates want it so bad! " Usopp asked. 

You frowned. Nami noticed and said, "Maybe the princess doesn't know how to use it well yet. I m sure there is much more powers for such a devil fruit! right Luffy!"

"Of course. And I like it anyways it makes me fly! " He responded innocently.

"Actually I can do more like.... I can stop the water movement, which means I can walk on  the ocean surface but it takes so much energy and concetration. " You said trying to sound powerful.

"You can what!! " Astonished Luffy said.

"Wait that means drowning is not a problem to you at all!" Said Robin.

"Not really" You answered.

Upon seeing the 'aw look' on Zoro's face you decided to show off more.

"Actually, I can stop and move any substance too. Like I can help in stopping the bleeding because I control the blood inside, and I can choke someone because I control the oxygen in the air!"

"Wooow! Y/N join my crew!" Luffy screamed holding your hands.

"Well i guess its not that useless after all!" Zoro admitted.

You laughed in happiness over seeing the warm sun shining over you all. It's your first time to enjoy that much fun with strangers. In that peaceful moment, you heard a gun shot coming directly from the tribe... 

"Huh what was that !!?" You asked in worry.

"It comes from the tribe!!" Zoro allerted.

"But we dont use guns!" You started running back. Your mind full of negative thoughts.

"Wait Y/N, we are coming with you. " and everyone run back toward the tribe with extreme worry.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------