It's War

Narrator POV :

When everyone was happy discussing what will they do from that moment further, a man dashed into the teepee panting, "Achak sir, th....they are here!" The man said in terror. The chief looked displeased and hurridly got out with everyone following him. They arrived to the center of the tribe, where a lot of pirates stood there making noise while the people tried to calm them down. They were obviously furious!

"What's all the noise about?! " The chief yelled.

" There you are! That is my line. What do you think you are doing! Why are those pirates still here? Our captain's orders were very clear, or maybe you forgot already! " One of the men threatened.

"I did not." The Chief replied with a firm tone.

"They are different from those who came yesterday!!" Nami wondered.

"Yes, these are from the extended  crew. Those of yesterday were the captain's personal assistants. " You explained.

"You didn't forget, then what does this mean huh! " Said the man now enraged, swinging his sword left and right. "Do you know how much disappointed the captain was  when he saw their ship still here! Does he have to do everything himself?! I thought we have an agreement. "

"We have nothing to do with you! We never had! You just imposed everything!" The Prince appeared from behind.

"Huh, what are you saying?! Are you rebelling already? " The man smirk, " I see I see. You guys built up some courage! Can it be that you are colaborating with these weakling pirates to defeat us! Don't tell me that since they somehow defeated Enel, you peasants think you actually have a chance?! " He hesterically laughed.

"And if so? " The chief said, anger washing his face.

" You can't be serious now! You know what, we actually owe you one STRAW HAT pirates! " The man said emphasizing on 'straw hat' looking at Luffy.

"Enel was already an obstacle! He was strong and greedy, he wanted to control everything! We were going to fight him sooner or later, but you guys came and did it all for us so we owe you one, but we are pirates so we don't give a damn."

"How filthy! " You angerly said.

"Enel was strong indeed but as a devil fruit user he was a weakling too, if you just make use of his weak point, you win! "He added.

"I don't give a shit about what you are saying! We are not counting on anyone! It's time for you to taste our tribe's fury!" Said the prince with fierce eyes, sending daggers towards the man.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you. "The man said lifting his sword up. In that instance, a boomerang came flying and hit the man so hard in the head causing him to lose balance and fall on his knees.

" I got him I got him! " Said Hantes who was standing few feets behind the men.

"You stupid kid." The men yelled at him. 

"Hantes, what did you do? " You screamed and ran towards him seeing the man getting up, gritting his teeth in anger; however, he was faster than you and he grabbed the tiny kid by his neck choking him.

"You brat, you will pay! "

"Hantes! " You screamed his name and everyone got in a fighting position, suddenly an arrow hit the man's arm in a furious speed and he screamed in pain. Everyone then turned around to see where it came from.

There, stood Gavin, in a shooting stance. She slowly dropped her bow, " Leave the kids out of this, one more wrong move and you are all dead! " She threatened.

"Gavin!! " You called her out loud and ran, encircling her skinny frame in a big hug. 

"Y/N!! I can't breathe! " Gavin said in between your sobs.

"You bastard!! " The man spoke, holding his bleeding arm "I will kill you all!" He pointed his gun in an attempt to shoot but before he pulled the trigger, a 'long' fist smashed his face.

"Hey are you ok! " The other pirates gathered around the unconscious man. They looked up to see an angry Luffy, his fist covered in blood, "Vanish! " He violently said. The men looked frightened, they carried their injured comrade and escaped. 

"Remember this you peasants, we will never let this slip! This is war, you hear me! " One of them threatened or shall I say trembeled!

The chief released a heavy sigh. He massaged his temple and adressed everyone, "My people, you all witnessed what had just happened... No, what has been happening all this time! I've decided to put an end to all of this suffering! As you see we've already angered them twice, it's now war so are you with me! " He yelled and cheers from everyone filled the sky. You felt so happy even though it's going to be really hard from now on, but you just felt really blessed and loved, you smiled widely at your friend, Gavin, and she smiled back.

"You think you can trick us just like that! " The prince, Abnaki, broke the cheerful moment, glaring at Gavin.

"What are you saying Naki! You still suspect her! " You furrowed.

"I am not talking to you Y/N. " He eyed Gavin again.

" I don't know what are you talking about. " She averted her gaze.

"Don't play dumb now, where have you been all this time!? " Abnaki asked losing his temper. Now everyone is looking at them.

"Tsk! I had to go somewhere, that's personal! But I didn't leave this part of the island." She replied.

"You are a liar! What proves that it wasn't you who told them about these pirates huh?! How did they know! " He questioned back.

"How am I suppose to know!"

"Naki that's enough! Didn't you see? If it wasn't for her, Hantes would have...... " You defended your friend, lowering your gaze at the last sentence.

"Yes that's right! she saved me! " Aded the little kid.

"Excuse me prince but I did see Gavin  last night wandering around the forest. She never left" One of the people said.

"Don't fall in her trap you idiots! She is not one of us and she will never be! Not as long as I live! " He looked at Gavin " I will never trust you Gavin do you hear me! "

"Suit yourself!" she replied coldly. 

Before any other additions, the chief caughed in purpose, "Now now! won't you two stop! We already have a battle waiting for us we don't need internal conflicts."

"That's right. We should be ready, the fight is near, we need to maintain our strength! So how about we go eat now! " Bimiddi clapped her hands.

"Food! " Luffy screamed, his eyes turning into shiny stars, following Bimiddi to the kitchen with his crew behind.

"You just ate though!" Usopp added.

"That was the appetizers. Are you dumb?" Replied Luffy.

"Yes you are right I m the dumb one!" The sausage mouth man deadpanned. 

You smiled warmly and followed everyone, leaving the prince and Gavin to exchange glares before she smiled and turned her back at the prince walking beside you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------