M̶e̶e̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶o̶y̶z̶

Third persons pov

Nate walked up to poor JJ who always a gets harassed by Nate.

"What's up sexy?" He says to JJ

JJ puts his hand on nates chest and pushes him "umm Fück off maloley. I got Jack"

"Yeah but he can't do it like I could" Nate says.

"I beg to differ. Nate you've had your dick up so many guys ass's. Fuck off player" JJ says as he fixes his shirt.

"Playing hard to get?" Nate says.

Nate backs JJs back up to the Locker and leans down pressing a kiss to JJs ear.

But JJ pushes him and says "look who it is!" And runs to gilinsky who just got out of football practice.

Almost fucking had it Nate!

JJ walks off with gilinsky and pulls his shirt up revealing his ass.

Fuck.

He looks back and smirks.

Gilinsky is so oblivious right now.

------------------------
Nate walks out and sees Sammy wilkinson leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette and biting his lip ring while noticing Nate.

Sammy has a huge thing for tattoos.

And he knows Nate has them. He sees them all the time in the showers.

"Come over here playa" Sammy says and motions.

Nate walks towards him and Sammy grabs his sweatshirt strings pulling him to him so that Nate is face to face with Sammy. "What are you doing you sexy motherfucker" Sammy says.

"Coming to see what your up to, the day is over." Nate says.

Sammy grabs nates head forcing his lips to his. Sammy's tongue ring dances in nates mouth. "let's go" Sammy whispers.

What none of the boys know.. Is that everything is about to change.