parт тwo

naтe'ѕ pov

"Yo! Sammy! Come here and look"

Sammy runs over and says "what now?"

I point out to the bus pulling in the parking lot by the field "it's the new guys!" Sammy screams.

JJ and Gilinsky walk over.

Why they so excited for the new guys?

All the guys walk out of the bus and I see Sammy almost literally start to drool

"Fuck me running!" Sammy screams.

JJ laughs and fixes his hair.

Gilinsky just watches JJ fix his hair and looks at the bus.

I see them walk out and the first guy is all decked out with tye dye and a bandana on his head with someone following behind him wearing plaid and carrying a guitar.

"Okay so we'll all deliver your guys bags to your rooms once you guys get settled down! And get your roommate.

What? Wait.. Roommates.. So I could be roommates with one of them! What the hell.

They are gonna watch the game.. That Gilinsky and the team.practiced all summer for. And now schools starting and they are coming to see it. They don't know us a all.

I see more people walk off the bus.

One guy with hair up and he's wearing baggy clothes and I can actually see that his eyes are bright blue.

One guy grabs him and playfully ruffles his hair.

He's wearing a tight under armor shirt and his muscles are very prominent against the shirt. And he's wearing sorts that go to the knees and he's wearing vans.

Vans.. Good sense of style.

And then some other people pile off the bus.

I see Sammy making his way over to the one that has the under armour shirt on. 

"Hey! I'm Sammy! What's your name?" Sammy says seductively.

"Cameron! Cameron Dallas!" The guy says to him.

Sammy's flirting with him and i think the guy has a boyfriend? Or their just best friends. But he was spinning the blue eyed boy around.

Sammy walks back over to me and fist pumps

"What" I say.

"I asked the guy if him and some of bis friends wanted to come over to the dorm tonight after the game and he said yeah" sammy says.

"Why did you do that?" I say.

"Calm Down" Sammy says and walks off.

Well it's game time! 👇🏼

wнaтcнa тнιnĸ?