ραят σиє

Nate's pov

I'm on the bleachers with Sammy looking out at the football players playing.

Gilinksy just got off the field and his dainty little bitch JJ is all over him.

"Sammy, what is so great about gilinksy?" I say

"Why? You like JJ?" He says with a frown

"Well. Just tell me what's so great about gilinsky" I say.

"He's a football player. JJ says stuff all the time about him, and apparently he's got a huge dick. But I haven't worked to get that yet cause i don't have a plan. Don't worry Nate yours is fine" he says.

"Well jeez." I say.

Gilinsky walks over to me and Sammy on the bleachers and Sammy says "hey!"

Gilinsky sits and JJ sits on his lap.

"Well man the big game is tonight! New people are gonna be here watching! We gonna meet some new people that are coming here" JJ says

"Ooh just great" I say.

"Hey calm down man." Gilinsky says in a sarcastic voice.

"I wasn't freaking?" I say.

"I know i was just pulling your chain nate" Gilinsky says as he sits up and pulls JJ with him.

"Well fellas we gotta go take care of some business" Gilinsky says and walks off.

"Jesus I'd like to have some of that football jock dick!" Sammy says as he bites his lip

"look at his ass in that football uinform" Sammy says.

"Jesus! What is it with everyone and Gilinsky! You know what Sammy. You might get lucky. New guys coming tonight to watch the game and Gilinskys eyes might wander and if they do, then you'll be first in line!
Jesus! Your fucking hard right now." I say.

"What the hell Nate? Ever since the accident with Swazz you've been like this!" Sammy yells.

"Don't bring Swazz up! He's getting some treatment.." I say.

"Yeah in the loonie bin." Sammy says.

"Shut the hell up Sammy. Let's go get ready for the game." I say. 👇🏼

Whatcha think?